276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Braun - BT3240 Beard Trimmer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Taking just 8 hours to fully recharge, one full charge lasts for up to 80 minutes of accurate trimming. An amazing piece of kit I was dubious about how well this would perform as my current beard trimmer struggles to cut to the length I want. The ultra-sharp stainless steel blades will ensure they cut through tough and long hairs with ease, preventing any pulling or tugging to make your trimming experience as comfortable as possible for you. I was also surprised to find a Gillette razor blade as part of the kit, which allowed me to create a professional, clean look.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The trimmer head is fully washable, so simply rinse under running water to maintain the grooming tool and ensure it's running as good as new every time you use it. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. This trimmer comes with a cleaning brush to keep the blades clear "This review was collected as part of a promotion.

good product with super features I would highly recommend this product because of the unique grade setting dial and easiness of cleaning. This Braun Beard Trimmer BT3240 is absolutely amazing, the different cutting lengths makes trimming my beard and stubble a doddle, the battery life lasts ages (the only down side I would say would be that you need to purchase a plug or have a socket that is compatible). While the Lifetime Sharp Blades deliver complete cutting accuracy, for even beard trimming and hair clipping everytime. previous models, and when you’re done, it makes clean–up a breeze thanks to the washable trimmer head and comb (device should not be held under water).

Braun reserves the right to verify information and deny Guarantee requests for suspected fraud or abuse. All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident. We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. I also like the fact it comes with a Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor meaning detailing can be done to a very high standard.Braun does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section. This trimmer is fully washable for easy cleaning under running water and has an ergonomic grip for comfortable use. Not only can you enjoy the power of the BT3040 beard trimmer, you also get a free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor with Flexball Technology included in the kit.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. It is lightweight, easy to handle, allows you to adjust the cut length to exactly what you wants and goes round corners effortlessly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment