276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bose Bass Module 500, Black

£224.975£449.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Bass Module 500 lets you enjoy low and high-frequency extension by producing deep rumbles and thumbs. As a result, you can enjoy a wonderful range of sounds in almost every music genre. In addition, the sound profile is usually balanced, and trebles are okay if the punchy bass focus is considered.

To successfully carry out this Bose Bass Module 500 vs. 700 comparison, it’s important to highlight what makes them similar. To break it down for you, here are the main similarities between the Bose Bass Module 500 and the Bose Bass Module 700: Dolby Digital Although small, the Bose Bass Module 500 can create powerful bass waves throughout your living room. The thunderous bass created adds entirely new elements to your sound set-up. Movies will feel more cinematic and music will become more atmospheric. To improve bass and lows, Bose Bass Module 500 and Bass Module 700 are both made to be used with Bose soundbars and surround speakers. The remote control for 700 tends to be universal. That means you can control all of your household devices with this single remote control. On one hand, the 700 is obviously more difficult to move around. On the other, this weight ensures sturdiness and adds to the overall durability of the model. It’s also worth noting that a lot of the weight comes down to the glass top on the 700 along with the increased performance. PriceAlthough compact in size, at loud settings it has enough oomph to annoy neighbors but at normal settings it offers deep and smooth bass that is not overpowering. Music generally sounds great although I think the bass produced is better suited for movies than some genres of music. It has a kind of boomy quality instead of being tight so it does really well for low rumble effects. The bass also seems more noticeable to me when playing music compared to watching movies where it can sometimes be subtle.

When it comes to sound system components, Bose has a big reputation to uphold. On the whole, the Bass Module 500 upholds the company’s legacy of providers of premium sound quality. Adding the subwoofer to the soundbar was easy. To do this, I plugged the subwoofer to an AC outlet and used the Bose Music App to add it to the soundbar. It detected the Bass Module 500 Subwoofer and I was able to easily paired it with the soundbar. I like that it is wireless so it can be placed at any convenient location rather than be tied to the soundbar. I have it placed next to my sofa. Overall, the Bose Bass Module 700 stands as a perfect example of Bose’s craftsmanship. It can support both Dolby Digital and DTS. With this, you’re guaranteed the very best in modern music technology. Overview of the Bose Bass Module 500 Building on the bass provided by the rest of your system, the Bose Bass Module 500 provides quality high and low-frequency extensions. Generally, it can be used to take bass-heavy songs to the next level. If you like feeling Around the World by Daft Punk, rather than just listening to it, these Bose Bass Module 500s are for you.After pairing, the app reported that I had a Bass Module 700 instead of the Bass Module 500. That’s weird. I tried to redo everything by removing all accessory speakers and attempted to add the Bass Module 500 again but the same thing happened. The app keeps reporting that I have a Bass Module 700 after pairing. It probably doesn’t make much difference but I was worried that it might not calibrate the system correctly if it thought I had the more powerful 700 instead of the 500 paired to the soundbar. The app does allow you to adjust the bass level to suit your taste. The sound experience created by Dolby Digital-boosted Module 700 transports you to whichever movie or Netflix show you’re watching. For example, a rainforest scene will feel as though it’s taking place in your living room. Similarly, playing a live album through these speakers will teleport you to the concert. The crisp and forceful bass from the Bose Bass Module 500 fills the entire room thanks to its powerful 5-and-a-quarter-inch driver. The Bose Bass Module 700 has a more diverse range of features. This includes QuietPort Technology which helps keep distortion and port turbulence to a minimum. The Bose Bass Module 700 is also the only one to feature DTS, which assists with audio compression. These, in addition to the 700’s longer driver, ensure this model produces the best sound quality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment