276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aktivait Capsules For Small Dogs (Pack of 60)

£1.75£3.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hills B/D prescription diet– specially designed to improve cognitive function, learning and memory in older dogs. Improvements can be seen after 2 weeks on the diet. It is supplemented with many vitamins and minerals which are beneficial to the brain. About 5 weeks in I noticed he was getting up in the middle of the night, to wake me to take him out to the toilet. Meaning he was no longer wetting his bed. At first I brushed this off as a mere coincidence. These may seem to be an additional inconvenience, but this is UK Law. Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions, regardless of the situation. Where can I find more information about Authorised Medications?

You can make such a request, but it is only vets thatare authorised to decide which prescription-only medicines are to be used in any particular animal. If you find something which you believe would be beneficial, or cheaper than the medicine your vet has prescribed, then most vets will happily consider such a request. Please note that they will still have the final say. Obviously if your vet does not seem to be helpful about anything, you can seek a second opinion from another vet. What additional restrictions are there for Scheduled Drugs? For others products(categorised as NFA-VPS) we will require details of your pets being treated, which our Suitably Qualified Person can prescribe or Post to Pet Health Direct Prescriptions West End House, Upper Green, HIgham, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP28 6PA, UK. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Do I need a written prescription from my own vet to buy medicines from Pet Health Direct? It could be said that Aktivait gives previously lethargic and ageing cats and dogs a new lease of life, and many owners take great pleasure in seeing this. How to use Aktivait Just like with human Alzheimer’s, canine cognitive dysfunction is a progressive disease and cannot be cured, but it can be managed to ensure a good quality of life. What are the signs of canine cognitive dysfunction?If your dog’s hearing is failing but their vision is still good, teach signals instead of verbal commands. As a cat or dog’s cognitive function improves, benefits that their owner may observe include increased alertness, higher energy levels, and greater willingness to engage in social settings. One particular benefit that is more pronounced in dogs than cats, is improved obedience after taking Aktivait, as well as willingness to engage in training. But then I noticed he was a lot more curious about the world around him again. Greeting visitors when they arrived; taking himself outside more to enjoy the sun; and just generally a lot “brighter” in himself. Once other causes have been ruled out, treatments can be started to reduce the impact of CCD on your pet’s life. Can it be treated?

As dogs grow older the brain can become damaged by free radicals which can cause biological and physical damage to the brain tissue. This can lead to behavioural changes such as disorientation, disturbed sleeping patterns, loss of interest in other group members, and loss of house training. Administration: Capsules can be opened and mixed with food or given whole, once daily. Aktivait comes in a capsule which can be opened and mixed with food, or given whole to your dog or cat. Different sizes are available depending on the size of the dog. Some medications (categorised as POM-V) require a written prescription from a qualified vet after they have examined your pet; Onset of Action: 3- 4 weeks after starting supplementation noticeable improvements can be noticed. This may vary by age, breed and severity of the changes present. Six weeks is the average reported time by owners.

When should I give my pet AKTIVAIT?

In a young and healthy animal, antioxidants are produced to neutralize the free radicals and maintain equilibrium. As your pet ages they produce less antioxidants and an imbalance occurs. This leads to an excess of free radicals, which damage the cells and cell contents especially DNA, lipid membranes and proteins. This in turn can lead to the development of disease and related problems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment