276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amiibo Luigi Super Mario Series

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition to training this amiibo, we also have the most cutting-edge guides for nearly every amiibo in the competitive amiibo scene’s many Discord servers. You can only kind of see it in the picture below, but it does give Luigi a more realistic look (as strange as that is to say). Obviously, the pose requires a stand which looks alright, but it is always nice when the stand can be hidden and this one is in plain sight so that is a small negative.

Even if you already own both of these figures, it is fun to think about and analyze which one is best and why. It makes no sense in-game (I know it’s related to a taunt), and it makes even less sense as a real product.The white on his cap is not evenly painted and Luigi’s eyes look inconsistent with one having a little of a blue accent and the other eye having blue and white accent on my Amiibo which you can see in the picture above. I’d recommend to use more ledge trapping moves, such as down tilt, down smash, or if you’re in the mood for a pretty whacky Luigi, downward angled forward smash. Oh, and don't forget to hover your mouse over the amiibo image to see what its box art looks like, too.

Avoid Green Missile as well; it has massive startup and ending lag, and Luigi’s AI is hard-coded to use it to recover (so you don’t need to teach it to use Green Missile for horizontal distance). Bottom line from a collectors point of view is these are nicely detailed items which carry the Nintendo tag. Parrying comes highly recommended, as Luigi can then punish with a forward smash or Super Jump Punch and get in some free damage!

Parrying is key for this character, as he has incredibly strong options that can come from parrying, such as his smash attacks and his up special, Super Jump Punch. He used to be lacking in dedicated trainers, but a few popped up and racked up some impressive competitive wins!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment