276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wicked Costumes Adult Unisex Christmas Elf Apron & Hat - One Size

£4£8Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Turn right side out and press well. Topstitch around the apron, closing the opening as you sew. More Elf Accessories to Make What’s the Project? When you make this cute elf apron pattern, you’re going to want to spend all of your time in the kitchen baking for Christmas! Two sizes available-make it for adults or make a children’s size for the little ones to wear while they help in the kitchen. If you are glueing the tree together, use the stitching lines shown below to see where the glue will go. Be sure to use a very narrow line of glue so the elf will still fit inside. Don’t change the size in your cutting machine software – the tree is sized just right for the standard Elf on the Shelf. JPG – ELF TREE OUTFIT How to make a xmas tree outfit for your elf

I will be giving you sizing on this for adults (or teens) and kids. You can always adjust and aprons are quite forgiving sizing-wise, so don’t stress a ton about getting things perfect. Pattern Pieces:As much as I hate remembering to move the elf, I love making creative little scenes and my kids think it so magical! So here is another one! Make an Elf on the Shelf Christmas Tree Outfit with this free template. The Elf on the Shelf Christmas tree outfit will only take a few minutes to make but it is a totally memorable elf idea! Christmas Tree Elf Outfit Materials

This is perfect for sweet elves that want to make a treat as well as mischievous elves making messes!

Cut out 2 layers of the apron pattern, on the fold. Cut 1 from main fabric and 1 from lining. This apron is reversible, so you can use two cute, festive fabrics!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment