276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carolina Reaper Death Nut Challenge Version 3.0 get all the world's hottest peppers in one challenge - ghost, scorpion, habanero and more

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If my review didn't deter you, knowing that I eat spicy food like candy and still had extreme stomach cramps/vomiting? Then we kicked it up a few notches by adding 13,000,000 Scoville pure all natural Capsaicin Crystals to the 5th and final level – the Death Nut. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Ingredients: Red pepper, pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, carrot, distilled vinegar, water, olive oil, annatto, beets, sea salt, Smokin' Ed's Ghost pepper powder.

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.

Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Their signature creamy texture suits this flavour style exceptionally well and we predict this will be another Dawson's best seller!

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.A lot of spicy food I consume is spice only with very little flavor, but these nuts were rich and tasteful. They're saying these peanuts at level 5 in the challenge, with capsaicin crystals and peppers, are 13 million then? an improved blend of the world's 6 hottest peppers, a new coating process for better flavor and crunch and some real deal heat with a sprinkling of pure, all natural 13,000,000 Scoville Capsaicin Crystals on the 5th and final level - The Death Nut.

However, unlike him, I did not have comrades with ready supplies of morphine to inject into my body, offering the sweet release of death. After consuming Level 5 (The Death Nut) you must endure the burn for 5 minutes to complete the challenge.At the very end, I must say I felt waves of euphoria course through me and a tingling sensation through my arms and neck. The first level had a lot more kick than I expected, and I was able to get up to Level 3 in the actual “challenge” before I had to tap out – I foolishly attempted the challenge while I had work the next day, and was worried that going above Level 3 would put me in a very unworkable state for the next 72 hours or so.

Each level starts with a base peanut made using a dose of Carolina Reaper to establish consistent flavour and heat. Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. Level 5 no longer seems like a question you want answered, and you may feel a little scared to proceed. My major issue with this product - pepper dust in the box from the factory, or maybe escaped from the bags.

Ingredients: Tomato concentrate made from red ripe tomatoes, tomato paste, water, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, apples, molasses, brown sugar, sugar, honey, pineapple, apple juice, Worcestershire sauce (vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel colour, sugar, spices, anchovy puree, natural flavour, soy, tamarind), spices, onions, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, natural flavours, Jack Daniel's Black Label Whiskey. vomit into the bathtub while seated or B: attempt number A and fail, vomiting onto the floor or worst case, into the unflushed toilet to splashing effect. Funky's Terra Luna Hot Sauce combines aged green chilis with earthy notes to create a flavorful and unique hot sauce with a hint of citrus for a light, fresh finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment