276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hunting Killers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a former police detective and a criminologist who has far-reaching experience of working at the centre of high profile investigations and undertaking major reviews. I’ve been in the presence of people who have killed; I’ve been in rooms where people have been killed.

BBC One - Dark Land: Hunting the Killers, Series 1, Maureen BBC One - Dark Land: Hunting the Killers, Series 1, Maureen

He has been at the centre of some of the most high-profile investigations of recent years involving killers and paedophiles.

Being a big fan of true crime and crime shows/books I thought most of the processes Mark would talk about I’d have heard about from these but the covers processes I had not previously heard about and I found this very interesting.

Hunting Killers | 3 Nov 2023 Fascinating Talk: Hunting Killers | 3 Nov 2023

Each season immerses viewers into meticulously crafted atmospheres while posing thought-provoking questions about morality, religion, and human nature. Delving into the sinister mind of a blood spatter analyst by day and a serial killer by night, Dexteroffers a cat-and-mouse chase between the eponymous character's two personas. This anthology series showcases multiple storylines centered around troubled detectives investigating gruesome, confounding serial killings. Mark has also been involved in lots of famous cases including Jimmy savile, which was very interesting to read. By day, he worked part-time for Aberavon rugby club, but they had no idea he was also acting as a drug courier between London and Swansea, and was involved with drug gangs in both cities.He has been at the centre of some of the most highly profile investigations of recent years involving killers and paedophiles. However, if you are looking for a book about dealing with crimes in a pragmatic way which is more geared towards sympathy for the victims and talking about policing in general, then is for you. His favourite cases involve missing persons and murders, but not exclusively; the author is the man who revealed Jimmy Savile's crimes to the public, so there's quite a lot about that too.

WT Associates

It is difficult to use the word 'great' given the subject matter but, nevertheless, this was definitely an interesting and insightful read.Brutal at turns and as one would expect, Hunting Killers shows, not only the unglamorous side of crime in UK's history and far beyond, but the damage it inflicts on what is left from it - the suffering of victims and its loved ones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment