276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Listers Schoolwear Age 3-16 White 100% Cotton School Plain Polo Shirt Short Sleeve Childrens Boys Girls P.E.

£2.975£5.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

DebMum Good but crease easily Great quality shirts. Not very good for ironing as they get very creased.

If you’re after bottoms to complete their uniform, our school uniform section is here to help you find everything they need. Why not add a flattering school pinafore dress to your child’s uniform collection? You've come to the right place to find girls' school skirts too, including classic pleated styles. Hen56 Not worn yet... I bought these for September. All i have done is wash them and iron them and hung them in the wardrobe. I can confirm that they need quite a good iron (i don't mind). Photielou Absolutely awful!! My daughter has worn this shirts twice and they are just awful! They crease ridiculously throughout the day, they are one of the hardest shirts I’ve ever had to iron! They’ve been washed once and they are already grey!!! Would not recommend! Oh and because they are cotton I thought they’d help in the warmer months, they are awful and cause more sweating! Mrs KSF Skin soft, helped sensory issue. Softer than normal and helped my Grand daughter. Perfect size and fit.Cover the essentials by taking a look at our range of boys’ shirts. Whether you’re looking for a white school shirt to see them through the semesters or something casual for weekends, you’ll find it all with us. Put together a stylish outfit that’s ready for school by pairing our shirts with our boys’ school trousers to prepare your little scholar for their learning journey in style. School shirts for boys The shirts I bought last summer still look good and my daughter is quite petite so hasn’t outgrown them yet. I probably won’t have to replace them until after Christmas. Gran2015 School uniform The quality and value for money of all the items of school uniform I have bought is outstanding.

Keeping your little one looking smart and clean has never been easier with our fantastic range of school shirts. We've got a selection of shirts to suit all seasons and uniform requirements, whether you're after bright white school shirts or smart blue shirts, we've got it all. Boys' white school shirts If your little fella has a habit of getting on the wrong side of his teachers by being, ahem, creative with his school uniform then we have a range of polo shirts that are sure to be cool enough for him but also handily tie in with the school’s uniform policy. Choose from white, blue, red or yellow and keep the teachers happy. School uniform toddlers to teens Encourage your kid’s sporting adventures with our girls' PE kits. Designed to offer comfort and flexibility, we have whatever they need to move freely while at play. Choose from skorts, joggers, T-shirts and more, available in a selection of breathable fabrics and trendy designs. Sammh Finally found a short not made from plastic! So hard to find school clothes not made from polyester which is so toxic. Thank you m&s! Loulilou2 100% cotton hooray 100% cotton - finally found some! I feel like I wrap my kids up in oil/plastic for school usually, so super happy to find these. I don’t mind ironing - totally worth it if I can dress them in cotton. Better for biodegradable microfibre release in the washing and drying process. Thank you for producing these.

Size Guide Boys

null Ironing nightmare! I am highly disappointed with these shirts - they fit lovely but they are awful to iron and no amount of ironing allows them to be crease free - always bought school shirts and other shirts from M&S and always been very happy with them - but these are very disappointing On the negative side, yes, they do crease more than polycotton shirts, but if you iron them straight from the machine and then hang them on hangers and allow them to air dry, they look great. I never tumble dry them because it bakes in the creases and makes ironing a nightmare.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment