276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Frog department store Clip on Lamp,Battery Powered Reading Lamp,Clip on Light for Bed Clip on Battery Light with 3 Brightness Level,USB Rechargeable, Reading Lamp

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At just over six inches (16cm) long, the neck is extremely flexible but still retains whatever position you choose. From there, you use the bendable arm to pool the light over the reading surface at an angle that works for you. You’ll find the on/off and brightness adjuster buttons on a remote attached to the charging cord, and will also find that the cord plugs into a USB port which allows you to charge it from your computer or from a USB wall adapter like the one included with this light. It’s incredibly tactile, with soft rubbery leaves and teeth (although we’re the first to admit we never expected to be referencing a lamp’s teeth) and the powerful LED light can be easily directed. This is a great way to have the flexibility to change between color temperatures depending on your surroundings as well!

Best reading lights and lamps for your bed 2021 - The Independent

When it comes to the best clip on book lights for reading, bookmark lights are an innovative and amazing option.This Mighty Bright Book Light offers one of my favorite brightness features I’ve ever seen on book lights: continuous dimming! The flexible neck and lightweight design of this light also help you to use this light exactly as you need wherever you need. I recommend the 2700K-7000K one as it offers the recommended color temperature of 3000K for night reading, but also gives you flexibility in what color light you choose to use.

Reading | Book Riot The 13 Best Book Lights for Late-Night Reading | Book Riot

We also appreciated the safety-conscious addition of a separate metal stalk which can be screwed into the shade to prevent contact with other surfaces. The light itself folds open and then the top can be adjusted up and down and side to side to help illuminate the page however you need. For example, if you’re walking your dog at night, just throw this around your neck for an easy light source.However, those who like to read laying down may find that the back of the light digs into their neck a bit. In my personal opinion, that sets this one at an advantage because many phones also use a USB-C connection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment