276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11 Mens Right Hand Putter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love Cleveland products, not for the reasonable costs although it certainly helps, but for the quality that is built into their gear. The following morning, I drove out to the course and practiced for 35 minutes on the practice green getting a feel for it. There’s a small – but growing – fourth crowd: the I get the face whole technology thing, give me more of that crowd. Added to the line is a popular half-moon mini mallet (the 5) with a slant neck and moderate toe hang as well as a wide blade with a plumber’s neck hosel (the 8P), also with a moderate toe hang. Golfers who are trying to quiet their hands and have a straight back-straight through stroke type often prefer a larger, oversized grip.

Cleveland HB Soft 8 Putter - Golfonline

According to Cleveland, the ALL-IN profiles at 26-percent stiffer than a standard step-less chrome putter shaft with 38-percent higher frequency and 24-percent less torque. It has a very real effect and is an important variable in the putting equation that many players simply haven’t experimented with. Provided your read is correct, does face technology help you get the ball closer to the hole on mishits? Our take: Proving that high-MOI putter designs can have a streamlined look and feel without using face inserts, the INOVAI 6.For the fourth installment of ClubTest 2020, we tested and reviewed 17 new putters to help you find the right one for your game. This milling pattern is used across the entire series of putters, and the 304 stainless steel provides excellent feel. If there were a golf club set that was made up of all of the best values in golf, these would be the bag’s flat stick hands down. For ClubTest 2021, we tested and reviewed 21 new putters to help you find the right one for your game. The primary benefit to the cast-then-milled process is to waste less material which, in turn, saves cost,” says Cleveland Product Manager Casey Shultz.

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 4 Mens Right Hand Putter Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 4 Mens Right Hand Putter

In Cleveland-speak, SOFT stands for Speed Optimized Face Technology – a unique, model-specific milling pattern designed to preserve ball speed on slightly off-center hits. By using head-specific milling patterns, Cleveland is giving you more face material and less groove space on either side of the sweet spot and more groove and less material right in the sweet spot.A quick glance from the top or rear, and you’d be hard pressed to identify the brand if the back cavity was blurred out. The feedback from this putter helps ingrain a sense of feel for good distance control, and you just have to read the green correctly to get it in the hole. As always I checked reviews including YouTube and the consensus seems to be, why spend hundreds of pounds when this is pretty much just as good. Although he only started playing golf after college, Zack is passionate for the game and the journey to getting better while regularly participating in state and national amateur events all across the northeast.

Cleveland Huntington Beach Premier 8 Golf Putter Cleveland Huntington Beach Premier 8 Golf Putter

Ensuring consistent speed control and distance performance, Cleveland's proprietary Speed Optimized Face Technology normalizes ball speed across the entire face of the putter, even on off-center putts.Just how much of performance difference is there between a mass-produced, Chinese-made 304 stainless steel milled head and a custom-machined, 303 stainless steel head made in the U. Every once in a while I’ll pull one out and perform a little putter competition and the Scotty always seems to get me closer to the hole. The extra girth is designed to keep your hands quiet to promote a straight back/straight through stroke. Seeing as I have have some substantial Christmas/Birthday Gift cards yet to be spent, I just may pick one up this week. The details: The HB Soft features the same proprietary face technology as the Frontline and a precise, CNC-milling pattern that feels soft without getting mushy.

Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT putters review, photos Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT putters review, photos

Lower handicap players may look for a more expensive, tour-proven model, but it’s not to say that Huntington Beach is not capable of some outstanding results.

Each one is crafted from soft 304 Stainless Steel, delivering a better feel and more confidence on the green. The Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 11S delivers a sleek Gray Satin finish and Speed Optimized Face Technology to enhance your confidence on the greens. If you are looking for soft feel coming off of the clubface, there is an entire line of Soft Feel Putters by Cleveland as well. Testers also appreciated the deep face milling: “It makes for a premium, Tour-worthy look and really helps with distance control.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment