276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Attitude is Everything: Change Your Attitude ... Change Your Life!

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Positive attitudes develop in many of the same ways, though they often take a little more work to maintain. Negative events tend to impact positive attitudes more than positive events tend to impact negative attitudes. The research established that clarity of information is one of the main barriers for disabled and Deaf gig goers. Only 64% of access information provided to the mystery shoppers was found to correctly represent the facilities at the venues audited. That said, on average I wouldn't necessarily say that this was a bad book. I managed to go through it in roughly 2 hours, mostly due to the engaging writing style. Plus I have to give the author credit, going from a stressful job as a lawyer to that of a motivational speaker, AND becoming successful at it; quite an achievement. I am particularly interested in the political and linguistic discourse surrounding issues of disability and accessibility. One of my main goals is to contribute towards Attitude’s mission of reducing the fear when discussing these themes – I think conversation where everyone feels they can safely express their thoughts and concerns is the best way forward!

The Mystery Jets played one night, not headlining because it was before they had been signed to any label, but they’d sent in their demo to our Club Attitude promoter.I’d met Blaine and Will on the viewing platform at a Radiohead gig a few months before.I had one Club Attitude flyer left, and I was scanning the platform to see who would most likely appreciate a flyer, and I spotted them. They were happy to receive it and told me that they were in a band. Through our Volunteering Programme and our Artist Development Programme, we will ensure that disabled people are empowered to work in the music industry and perform as artists by supporting them with guidance, resources and skills development. We aim to provide a voice for disabled volunteers, artists and employees with our user-led programmes that ensure that their lived experiences and views are truly represented. C. Commitments for Inclusive Economic Empowerment As I mentioned above, whether you have a positive attitude or not, will affect the action you take. When we take action and achieve a desired outcome, we further expand our mind to possibilities, which furthers our positivity. And you’ll see why, in just a moment, that having a positive attitude is necessary for you to be able to have the other two attitudes we’re going to discuss. 2. Attitude of GratitudeIn addition to these resources, the partnership between the four organisations aims to offer members: Launched our second State of Access Report at the Roundhouse, Camden, London. Boiler Room in Guildford become the 100th venue to sign up to our Charter.

Hosted our Insight Access Weekend – Access and Disability in DIY at DIY Space for London, South London, UK funded by the PRS Foundation. Our DIY Access Guide was published later the same year. As Training Manager for Attitude is Everything, Ilead onthedevelopment,managementanddelivery ofour online and face to face training courses to improve accessibility in the music and live events industry and related sectors. We all have a choice. We can choose an inner dialogue of self-encouragement and self-motivation, or we can choose one of self-defeat and self-pity. It’s a power we all have. Each of us encounters hard times, hurt feelings, heartache, and physical and emotional pain. The key is to realize it’s not what happens to you that matters; it’s how you choose to respond. While it is true that some people do have attributes and opportunities that make finding success easier for them, it is also true that the world is full of ordinary people doing extraordinary things.Words said are much more powerful than words though. Change your words, and you will change your life, the simplest tool I know anyone can do, and it costs nothing but 100% gain. While you’ll eventually want to rid yourself of negative thoughts as well as negative things that you say out loud, watching what you say out loud is a good place to start. Carefully consider your words before you say them, and make sure they reflect a positive, winning attitude. Attitude is Everything Accreditation by Attitude is Everything means that the course provides students with the level and depth of theory and knowledge required by access practitioners in the event industry both in the UK and internationally. We’ve established the advantages of having a positive attitude versus a negative attitude, but how can you distinguish between the two? Our survey found that, despite progress being made, a range of barriers still existed. Of more than 300 respondents:

Essentially, I am working on the Beyond The Music and Future Leaders initiatives. The aim of the Future Leaders initiatives is to empower aspiring music and live events industry professionals who identify as deaf, disabled or neurodivergent to become leaders in their chosen fields, which is something that I’m certainly very passionate about! Your mind is a computer that can be programmed. You can choose whether the software installed is productive or unproductive. Your inner dialogue is the software that programs your attitude, which determines how you present yourself to the world around you. You have control over the programming. Whatever you put into it is reflected in what comes out. Drawing on 18 years of experience in this area at the time, and the findings of the survey, we highlighted the5 key elements needed to ensure an equal booking experience for Deaf and disabled music fans. The good news is, though, that positive attitudes are just as influential in shaping the course of a person’s life as negative attitudes, except that positive attitudes shape it in a beneficial way. The ultimate level of human need extends into the spiritual realm. Just as we feed our bodies in response to our primary need to survive physically, we need to feed our spirit because we are spiritual beings. Many people find powerful and positive motivation in their faith. I happen to be one of them. 9. Lighten Up Your Life with Humor

Living not just existing

Attitude is Everything is a book based on Jeff Keller's journey of being a motivational speaker. Being a lawyer, he was doing well, but something is amiss. He decides to make a gradual transition and start working as a full-time motivational orator in 1992.

They want to work with them (and for them) and they easily get on board with any ideas this person has. Inversely, people distance themselves from those with cynical or self-defeating attitudes, making it all the more difficult for those with poor attitudes to find success. This photo was taken in May 2022 when the Music Publishers Association (MPA) were kind enough to invite me as one of their guests to ‘The Ivors.’I had such a surprise because I didn’t know that my favourite songwriters, Robert Smith and Simon Gallup from The Cure, were receiving a ‘PRS For Music Icon Award!’ And I wasn’t the only disabled person in the room that day; there were other artists, composers and guests sharing this awesome occasion in an accessible venue – which is how it should be, and how it always should have been. One common thought process of negative people is that the only people who are successful are those who are born with near superhuman intelligence, born into wealth, or born with any number of other attributes that a negative person will use to explain away another person’s success and affirm that they could never do it themselves. Seek your personal and professional success by using the tools in this attitude tool kit. It is no secret that life seems to reward us most when we approach the world with a positive attitude. brought together the Next Stage Talent Development Group to ensure that disabled artists could access emergency COVID-19 funds open to creators.

We will commit to supporting data disaggregation by giving public access to the data that we collect on access to live music in the UK SO, Take a deep breath, get started to read this awesome book & welcome your positive perspective of life... Keith Harrell, the author at Success.com and inspirational speaker, says that “We all have a choice. We can choose an inner dialogue of self-encouragement and self-motivation, or we can choose one of self-defeat and self-pity. It’s a power we all have. Each of us encounters hard times, hurt feelings, heartache, and physical and emotional pain. The key is to realize it’s not what happens to you that matters; it’s how you choose to respond.” The sad truth is that a negative attitude only leads to more of the negative things that brought it to be in the first place. While it may not be a person’s fault for developing a negative attitude, it is their fault if they choose not to change it. Control the controlable”– that’s a statement that makes every control freak shutter with disdain. At its core, what it’s saying is that we need to focus our energy on controlling the things we can actually control in some way, shape, or form, and not fret about those things that are out of our control. And if we’re being completely honest, there aren’t many things that we can control in life. But, one of the few things that we can always control is our attitude. And it’s vitally important that we do so. The reason why is because your attitude influences your actions. And we all know that it’s our actions that determine our success.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment