276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keter Unity BBQ Table

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It still has handy shelves, handles, rails, and hooks like the Unity XL but offers a whole different BBQing experience. One difference however is that due to its size it does not have wheels, but does still have adjustable feet.

Providing the perfect accompaniment for BBQs, Keter’s inexpensive Unity can be wheeled into position next to the grill meanwhile food can be prepped on the most sterile of surfaces whilst chatting to guests.

Keter Factor Outdoor Apex Garden Storage Shed, 6 x 6 feet - Beige

The Unity is the perfect height for food prep, a solution to chat whilst cooking, alfresco dine & serve as a drinks bar, moreover the two years warranty & rot-resistance delivers peace of mind & escapes conserving. Both sizes are popular entertainment stations. Yeah, Spring’s certainly here over in the UK. Last week we had our first BBQ of the year. Bank holiday weekend unusually was a scorcher, there was a real charcoal odour drifting around. I adore that authentic barbecue aroma. And thanks for your kind words. My first day writing an article usually entails gathering all the information followed by creating a design plan for the post’s presentation. The next day I write the article and present the information clear & concise meantime place imagery and embed the manufacturer’s video if one is available. By Norfolk Leisure, the Hideaway 1200l storage shed from Keter is perfect for keeping your garden tools ...

Add the perfect combination of comfort, style, and durability with our lounge and patio furniture helping you to bring the indoors to your outdoor space. With the Victoria balcony set even a small outdoor space can be turned into a comfortable sitting area. ...

Keter Factor Outdoor Apex Garden Storage Shed 8 x 6 feet - Beige

Your credit agreement is provided on behalf of Qubox by Secure Trust Bank PLC T/A V12 Retail Finance Ltd. Registered in England and Wales 4585692. V12 Retail Finance Limited.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment