276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Spider-Man: Titan Hero Series Blast Gear Spider-Girl 30-cm-Scale Super Hero Action Figure Toy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On some characters it wouldn’t be a big deal to omit some of these points of articulation–but not on characters whose names begin with “Spider”. Kids will love re-creating favorite moments from the Spider-Verse, as well as imagining their own superpowered adventures. Cyborg Spider-Woman is part Spider-Woman, part machine with years of experience and a cannon for an arm. The new Iron Fist figure can get six extra hands, but the smaller Spider-Girl figure which uses less plastic and has less articulation gets none? Original Machine Girl" also lends to Animated Blackarachnia (formerly Elita-1) but that could perhaps be looking too much into things.

Suitable for kids aged 5 and over, it comes complete with Nerf darts for epic interactive playtime adventures. This 6-inch-scale deluxe action figure is detailed to look like the Cyborg Spider-Woman character from the Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse movie, featuring entertainment-inspired design and detail, basic articulation, and a fun action feature. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

You may not be able to sprout a spider's web when you extend your arm, but in every other way, this Spider-Girl looks ready to take on any neighbourhood crisis.

The collection includes a range of clothing, costumes, and fancy dress accessories inspired by Spider-Man, available in a range of sizes online.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Transform yourself into Spider-Man with the official range of Disney costumes, available for kids and adults. As there was a toy then planned for him (and probably Grimlock cause in BW Uprising he also used the T30 Springer mold) and others but all the BW Uprising toys aside from Galva Convoy went unused when they changed what they wanted the toys for the 2016 Botcon to be. Overall, I really like this figure and I do recommend her, but I wish she had slightly more articulation and that Hasbro has included some interchangeable hands.

LOOK FOR OTHER MARVEL SUPER HERO FIGURES: Be on the lookout for other Marvel Spider-Man action figures inspired by the Marvel Universe (Each sold separately. But on the negative side, Spider-Girl lacks even one accessory of her own, has two web-shooting hands and is missing some articulation that every Spider-Man (or Girl) should have. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Get cosy with a range of official clothing options customisable T-shirts, dressing gowns, pyjamas and so on. If anyone had asked me to list off 100 characters I thought might get the Hasbro Marvel Legends treatment in 2015, May “Mayday” Parker would not have been on that list.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment