276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wherever You are, My Love Will Find You

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just lift up your face, feel the wind in your hair. That’s me, my sweet baby, my love is right there. The simplicity of the illustrations work well with the verses that describe the power of love and how it is always near no matter where one is. Those children who enjoyed Tillman's previous book, On the Night You Were Born, will probably enjoy the lyrical words and enchanting illustrations of this book, too. A wonderful book to share with children to let them know they are always loved.” — Children's Literature And if someday you’re lonely, Or someday you’re sad, Or you strike out in baseball, Or think you’ve been bad...

This book talks about how a child will always be loved, no matter what happens. The story goes through different things that could happen, and someone would still love and care for you. You will be loved even when you are all grown you will still be loved. This a beautiful ode to children. Share it the children in your life to let them know they are well-loved and Whether you know it or not, you are loved wherever you go. Let love find you, the abiding love of God, or the Universe. Love yourself. Love people around you, and you will feel loved. I cry when I read the book “Wherever You Are, My Love Will Find You” to my son. It’s amazing how children’s books can touch the heart so deeply, with their combination of words and illustrations. I wondered why this one was getting me every time, so here are the words, and my thoughts below:I think the book Wherever You Are My love Will Find You is a good book for kids to hear. They get to hear the message that they will always be loved no matter what they do. You will be loved when you are grown, is also told in the book. This is a good book for kids to hear, because it is so true. Just such a beautiful book/poem I wanted to share it with you all, I get choked up every time I read it to my son (I’m a 35M, for what it’s worth). Please go out and buy the Nancy Tillman books she has several and they’re all fantastic but this is my favourite. This is one of those rare baby books that should make both skeptics and sentimentalists of all ages happy.” — Publishers Weekly on On the Night You Were Born As I read this book, my tears began to fall. By the end, I was sobbing. It's like Tillman wrote this book and my Grandma gave me the idea to buy it now. It expresses so dearly the love I shared with her, the love I know she still has for me.

This is one of those rare baby books that should make both skeptics and sentimentalists of all ages happy." -- Publishers Weekly on On the Night You Were Born When this book came out, I knew I had to get it (along with her Christmas book). These, I'm keeping for myself, and will buy them for my nephew as he ages.

I just love this kid so much. People talk about it feeling like your heart could burst. It does hurt a little, this motherly love and feeling of protection. It really does feel powerful enough to go with him wherever he is for the rest of his life. If I could save him from ever being hurt I might try. But I can’t, and I know he has his own path to walk. What I can do is instill values, self-awareness, and a sense of service. And just freakin’ love him like it’s my job. I am loved like that I originally bought a few of Nancy Tillman's books for my infant Nephew, to begin to share a love of books with him. Her words and incredible illustrations won my heart, I bought the books for myself too. This is the part that makes me well up now as I’m writing–knowing that not everyone knows that they are loved no matter what. And how that shapes their experience. It gives me compassion for destructive people. Whether they weren’t shown love as children, or they just couldn’t let it in for whatever reason, or it was taken away, they do not know that love follows them wherever they go. And without that foundation, life’s troubles beat them down. Everyone IS followed by love wherever they go This would make a lovely gift for your child, grandchild, godchild, etc, on the occasion of their birth or any milestone

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment