276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DERMA E Rosehip & Almond Shea Body Lotion 227g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It contains zinc oxide, nutrient-rich botanicals, and plant-derived stem cells, which boost antioxidant activity, preventing aging caused by stress, sun, and pollution. This lightweight, fast-absorbing lotion strengthens and invigorates the skin, as noted by the reviewers. When combined with my two favorite complexion oils—almond and jojoba—it makes an incredibly nourishing lotion that’s perfect for all skin types. A vitamin C body lotion not only helps keep dryness at bay but also offers a host of other benefits to your skin. Farsáli's Rose Gold Elixir clocked a 5-out-of-5 score from our at-home tester, who said it now holds a permanent place on her vanity.

The Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring Lotion is specially formulated to rejuvenate dry, thin, inelastic, aging, dull, and damaged skin. Vitamin C, when combined with Vitamin E to stabilize the ingredient, work together to feed the skin with antioxidants to neutralize free radical damage(sun spots), repair and prevent damage from the sun, and acne scars.I have been using a half and half Argan and Rosehip oils solution to moisturize, I loved using plain Argan oil, but that much Rosehill oil has seemed to cause breakouts for me. The moisturizers and body lotions with vitamin C help you attain radiant, soft, glowing, and supple skin. You likely know vitamin C is an important part of your skincare regimen, but I'm here to let you in on a secret—you should be slathering vitamin C on your body too. When choosing a body lotion with vitamin C, opt for one that also contains nourishing ingredients like shea butter and ceramides. It] features an antioxidant blend containing vitamin C as well as aloe vera for soothing skin," says Marcus.

Do you have any suggestions of an ingredient to add to help with barrier repair or to help seal in the moisture? This is another great pick for the body, as it contains rosehip alongside a blend of other nutrient-rich ingredients to hydrate and tone the skin, such as vitamin E, sunflower seed oil, and sea buckthorn. It also hydrates the skin and protects it from aging and damage from stress, sun, and the environment. This lotion is infused with helioplex, providing 24-hour hydration and sun protection to the skin for a youthful appearance. Active Ingredients: Rosa canina fruit oil | Skin Type: All | Dosage: Small amount daily | Size: 1 oz.

It is formulated with antioxidant ingredients Q10 and vitamin C, which make the skin soft, smooth, and supple. It] contains tranexamic acid to add even more brightening power to the formula as well as nourishing, hydrating ingredients such as cica, argan oil, and algae," she says. Dendy Engelman, MD FACMS FAAD, a board-certified dermatologist and Director of Dermatologic Surgery at Metropolitan Hospital.

Active Ingredients: Rosehip, argan, and coconut oils | Hair Type: All | Dosage: A few drops on wet or dry hair | Size: 1 oz. Byrdie takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Rose hips have been used for centuries in traditional and folk medicine for their anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.The shea butter deeply moisturizes, while thyme extract supports dry, cracked skin, and lemongrass works to keep oil levels balanced and provide a natural fragrance. But recently I heard about rosehip oil and the amazing benefits it has on skin—especially when it comes to fine lines, scars and age spots (oh, the aging trifecta! The Hebepe Green Tea Lotion contains green tea and grapefruit extracts, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins C and E.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment