276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PEK Chicken 200g (Case of 12 Cans)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tinned chicken is also a great option for those who are on a budget, as it is generally more affordable than fresh chicken.

Krakus is one of the oldest deli meat brands in Poland, formed in 1951 to supply a taste of home to the Polish diaspora.

Chicken cordon bleu, a proper slice of retro joy comprised of a chicken stuffed with cheese and ham, coated in breadcrumbs and either fried or baked. There are two carrot cake stalls just a few stalls away from each other at Pek Kio Food Centre, and I have decided to try this stall as it has a long queue while the other stall is pretty quiet. Her stall offers various type of roasted meats including Roasted duck, Char Siew, Pork belly, with boiled soups like Bak Kuh Teh, Lotus root soup, ABC radish soup, water cress soup and pork ribs with salted vegetable. I was visiting a friend in this area and came across this place on yelp when I was looking for places to try Korean friend chicken.

I have complied a list of 10 Delightful Hawker stalls, you must visit at Pek Kio Market Food Centre. However, food products are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change.The chicken is cooked in a rich and flavourful gravy with vegetables, making it a filling and satisfying meal. With only 60 calories per serving and 98% fat-free, it is a great source of protein for those who want to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

This restaurant is a GEM – a true local "find" worthy of 5 stars for the taste of the food, size of the portions and creativity of the spicing.Our mission is to give our members insight into what they are eating to empower them to make more informed food choices. The fluffy rice might be a little weak in the fragrance, but owner drizzled some salty sauce or braised sauce for the duck rice to complement the weakness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment