276°
Posted 20 hours ago

One Nation Under Blackmail - Vol. 1: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein, VOL.1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The book provides enough 'suggestions' that Epstein was an agent for various spy- and security agencies in the world. This story and this rare peek behind the facade of politics we see in the news makes me really miss good journalism. The last few chapters made me feel ill getting a sense of implications of epsteins interests and ambitions and the powerful ppl he controlled. Since 2017 I indulged in these kinds of books, exploring the hidden world of shadow governments and often wild conspiracy theories. The first volume could have been reduced in size - 400 pages of context is not proportional to the 375 second volume which finally arrives at Epstein and the Maxwell family.

‎One Nation Under Blackmail - Vol. 1 on Apple Books

Another dizzying read with so many interrelationships among every facet of business up to the highest levels of government around the world, and how Epstein and (more than one) Maxwell seemed to be everywhere - sort of like Where is Waldo. Knowing the dates of battles and learning the structure of various types of government is one thing - and there is some value in that, of course. Volume Two includes the role of international secret societies, and the role of mind control (which I found preachy), with only the final chapters dedicated to Epstein—his covert and illegal activities to serve this international alternative government of a massive un-elected mafia. Volume 1 is so informative I can tell who has read it by they way they present information on related topics. Hopefully, a university professor or two will read it - and will rethink the way they teach History and Political Science.We are all subject to this corruption, of which Epstein was only one figure, as it's tentacles are vast and deeply linked to the surveillance state. The only thing this book is missing in my opinion is some sort of "family tree" showing in graphic form the interconnectivity of the "enterprises" involved.

One Nation Under Blackmail – Vol. 2: The Sordid Union Between One Nation Under Blackmail – Vol. 2: The Sordid Union Between

I applaud Whitney Webb's courage to share her findings and it is incumbent on us to catch ourselves about what is real and what are coerced lies that we are told. The greatest problem is, according to Webb's final analysis, that given the exponential growth in technology over the last few decades, these operations are no longer confined to internecine, intra-network turf wars. One Nation Under Blackmail is a damning indictment of the consequences resulting from the nearly century old relationship between both US and Israeli intelligence and the organized criminal network known as the National Crime Syndicate. She worked for Maxwell and Epstein for several years, even traveling abroad with them to set traps for politicians, world players, and whoever could be bribed and blackmailed. And pretty much every person whose public image was one of being a reformer, or a traditionalist, or a patriot, or--especially in the case of Trump--an "outsider.

P. Albarelli's, Carroll Quigley's (some others in the same genre of course) work one should come away with the fact that the criminal, sociopathic element of humanity veling their true controllers (another review? The main takeaways are that - as long and as dense as it is - this is really an INTRODUCTION to the systemic corruption of America, not the last word. Occasionally, the end of a chapter will provide some resolution stating that there are criminal networks through which intelligence agencies, government officials, and organized crime are connected. As a paid member of his team, she even traveled, on her own, to Thailand where she recruited young women into Epstein's sex ring.

One Nation Under Blackmail - Vol. 1 on Apple Books ‎One Nation Under Blackmail - Vol. 1 on Apple Books

There's not that much about blackmail, but more about the networks of connected businessmen and intelligence communities or China's connections with Israel. I knew about Whitney from her podcast unlimited hangout and appearances on other shows, I honestly think she's one of the best journalists in the world. I picked it up wanting to know about Jeffrey Epstein and people from our present day, and I understand the need to lay the foundation for that big reveal.The levels of perverse sexuality within this group and their blatant disregard for decency will make your blood boil.

One Nation Under Blackmail - Vol. 1 - Google Books One Nation Under Blackmail - Vol. 1 - Google Books

Transparency would be a nice change and the author, Whitney Webb, does a superb job tying the inordinate web together. The last part of this decades long story focuses on Jeffery Epstein and sex trafficking young girls to entrap wealthy men and well connected politicians. I have read this book which is a bit more detailed than I would like, however she has done all the work for you with bibliography and notes at the end of each chapter.It shows what most people are unable or unwilling to see: that all our leaders, with probably few, very few, exceptions, are criminals and, at best, wolves in sheep's clothing. not because the info wasn't probably very interesting for what it was, and it was probably told the best way it possibly could be, given the information. All too often, these kinds of stories are focused on exposing one particular kind of person, especially in politics (Democrats are bad! Jeffrey Epstein was one character in a very large, diverse cast and--like some characters in big, complicated stories--he had to be taken out. You're carpet bombed with so many names, corporations, government agencies, and the tendrils of affiliations and degrees of separation they all have it's hard to where the author is navigating us.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment