276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 Document Scanner

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fujitsu's ScanSnap S1500 is a fast, compact, and easy-to-use scanner for digitally archiving all your paper documents. Really pleased with the scanner and the service offered by trade scanners - will definitely be recommending to colleagues.

Compared to my old scanner this machine is amazing as it is doing double sided scans so quickly, this is resulting in a substantial time saving. The scanner purchased (Fujitsu Scansnap S1500) is an excellent desktop scanner with high speed duplex scanning definitely 5 out of 5.And there are few, if any, other scanners that don't come with a driver—most often a Twain driver—to let you work this way.

This change meant that any software that hadn’t been updated to a 64-bit version would no longer work on macOS Catalina.a version of FineReader that works strictly as an OCR module for Fujitsu's scan utility (meaning you can't open it directly to use as a standard OCR program).

It is easy to load, quick and on the very rare occasion it has jammed it is a very quick process to take out the paper and start again, unlike other scanners where you end up with torn paper/documents after a jam. The system requirements may change depending on the duration of support and the support policy of the companies that make the software listed in the table above. My new iX500 ScanSnap is working like a champion, sending PDF scanner output to DEVONthink Pro Office for OCR. VueScan is a software program that works with the ScanSnap s1500 to allow you to scan documents and photos. The lack of a standard driver will be a potential issue for some people, and that's just enough to keep the scanner from being an Editors' Choice.This scanner is designed to digitize materials that can be reproduced lawfully, in accordance with applicable copyright regulations and other laws. Several correction options are available, and the ScanSnap S1500 can even detect the size of your document, crop pages, recognise colour prints andeven re-position sheets that haven't been loaded properly. My wife and I are whizzy round the house feeding it with paper, newspaper cuttings, mail, kids artwork etc. The S1500 offers roughly a 10 percent boost in speed from the last-generation ScanSnap, to 20 pages per minute (ppm) or 40 images per minute (ipm) when scanning in duplex mode (both sides of the page at once). is when scanning in single-sided mode, double-sided scan runs at no extra cost and would yield 40ppm.

It works reasonably well, although you should expect that in some instances, it won’t be able to translate some words. It's quick, very rarely misfeeds, and even then only with scrunched up bits of paper, or because I can't be bothered to adjust the paper guides!

This means that we can offer full support for Catalina without requiring any changes to your existing setup. It is SO quick - genuinely 20 duplex copies/minute, the thing that slows the process is my being ready with the next file. He's also an e-reader and e-publishing expert as well as the author of the novels Knife Music, The Big Exit and Lucidity. To sit and scan 30 documents (a typical weekly amount) you have to sit patiently for 15 to 30 minutes to complete the job.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment