276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chad Valley Talk and Touch T-Rex Dinosaur **Exclusively on Sunday Electronics**

£8.975£17.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Get money off with January 2024 free Argos voucher codes, see if there's a discount code for the Chad Valley Trevor Talk Back Dino product. Sainsbury's Argos has not approved the content about the history of the Chad Valley brand, which relates to a period before they acquired it or any content on this site. Rudhek Ewik 'I bought Trevor for our adult son, we as a family of adults have never had such fun with a toy of our son's since he was a little one! To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page.

Ellesbelles 'Trevor the dinosaur is so cute, great for kids to play and learn from the buttons for roaring, eating and stomping sounds. It's nice quality although because of being made of plastic could break easily especially if dropped etc. The big helicopter has lights and sounds, and a sliding door and cargo ramp door that you can open to take the dinos in and out. Your little dino fans will love this super cool game, all they have to do is put balls in their dinos and then shoot them at the target the first one with the most points wins. Crawling through the tunnel, sneaking out the doors, bravely keeping watch for unfriendly dinosaurs.Trev After My Partner 'Love Trevor the talking dinosaur, he sits on my sofa next to Connie the doll. LancashireLass 'Bought this as a Christmas gift for my great nephew and hoping that he has as much fun with it as I had when I tested it. Interactive Dinosaur Waterfall: Delight your child with this engaging bath toy that features a captivating waterfall action, complete with adorable dinosaur figurines.

This interactive and talking Chad Valley Trevor Talk Back Dino is an educational toy introducing kids to animal sounds. He loved it and we all enjoyed finding what Trevor does, laughing at him repeating back what we said to him. Kids can create their own wild kingdom with this 50 piece bucket, full to the brim with dinosaurs, plants and rocks. Becs 'Fantastic toy for my daughter, she hasn't played with it yet but I have haha its a Christmas present.Your most cherished will be transported back in time as they engage in amazing play in the mighty Chad Valley Dinoland, complete with impressive roaring and captivating sounds. Multiple Dinosaurs: This set includes multiple dinosaur figures, each with its own unique design, adding variety and excitement to every bath. If there is anything that you think we could improve on with the Facebook group, this site or our newsletter, we would love to hear from you. By continuing without changing your browser settings you agree to their use, which may include from third-parties or affiliate networks enabling us to earn fees from purchases.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment