276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spiderman Baby Potty Pants Multipack Toddler Training Underwear, Spidy 3, 18 Months (Pack of 3)

£8.03£16.06Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yesterday was pretty rough, we stayed home, she was naked all day, I watched her and attempted to catch the pee, which I did successfully a couple of times.

She knows she is about to pooh, and I know it too, but when I try to put her on the potty she completely freaks out. Those people who have their kids trained super early are able to do it because their kids aren't in that more self-aware stage that yours is in at nearly two. I would be freaked out, too, if some bigger person picked my nekkid ass up and moved me to another room/piece of furniture at arbitrary times for no apparent reason, and it was all centered around bodily functions that are normally something private that I prefer to maintain full control over without involving others. Sure enough, a week or two after he turned 3 he started peeing AND pooing in the toilet and it was pretty much a nonevent.Poop can be scary, and if she is used to going at her own pace, not comfortable to do in a strange place. Then as she gets more and more comfortable with it you can let her help you figure out how to make pooping less scary. Best answer: Oh, and fwiw, it isn't uncommon to be toilet trained for peeing and NOT trained just yet for pooping. Then she just kept moping around and crying because she knew she needed to pooh but refused to go on the potty.

It can take months, and sure you can train her using various methods, or she can just do it herself when she's ready.And in the kindy room I worked in, I was pleased to learn that one child no longer feels the need to spend ten minutes pooping completely naked at exactly the time 24 other children need to head out to recess. Great packing job with both conscientious and minimal use of recycled packing materials utilizing great care and emphasis on ensuring the item arrived undamaged. Dumping the poo out of the diaper into the toilet and flushing it down helps to make the connection too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment