276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zogoflex Toppl, Large, Aqua Blue

£17.88£35.76Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The product images mostly demonstrate the large size. You can view a comparison of the small Toppl relative to the large Toppl in the three photos showing how the two sizes link together. You can see a comparison between the three sizes in the photos of all 3 sizes side by side. Other Features In other words, this puzzle toy is going to keep your dog busy. Really busy. And it’s going to make your soul feel good too….. Did I mention they are dishwasher friendly?! old fashioned oats, West Paw's Nut Butter & Blueberry creamy treat , banana slices, dragon fruit, and golden flax seeds

If you’re not using this as a replacement meal, you should be adjusting your dog’s calories somewhere throughout the day and/or use low-fat fillings. This should be something that your dog likes and will keep him interested, such as an apple slice with peanut butter or I often use salmon treats. The endless options of how you can make the most of a Toppl means the investment (yes they are not cheap) is most certainly worth it, as it can be utilised in many ways to keep your dog entertained. Some dogs, such as elderly dogs or young puppies, or those that lose interest easily may need their enrichment activities to be simplified. Others may need more of a challenge to occupy them because it’s too easy, to allow them to stay engaged for longer.Small Aqua, Small Granny Smith Green, Small Tangerine, Large Aqua, Large Granny Smith Green, Large Tangerine, Extra Large Aqua, Extra Large Granny Smith Green, Extra Large Tangerine West Paw Design are so confident with their toughness guarantees that the toys comes with a one-time replacement against dog damage. PRO PUP TIP: For puzzle-masters, or dogs who just need an extra outlet for excess energy, connect the small and large sizes (sold separately) of Toppl for an even more challenging puzzle. Durable dog toy (whilst hard wearing this is not indestructible so we recommend removing after use if your dog has a tendency to chew)

This award-winnng Treat Dispensing Puzzle Dog Toy by West Paw Design is availble in two sizes - large and small and these two pieces will also fit together. For canine enrichment, you can add variety to your dog’s day by filling it with a selection of healthy treats.Can also be stuffed like a Kong Classic, filled with a variety of wet or raw food. A perfect slow feeder and enrichment activity in one. Size & Colour

p.s. This is not a sponsored post, I just really like this product and get questions about it whenever we mention it.To avoid messes, I usually place them inside a plastic container to catch any drippings or spills and place them in the freezer. It’s definitely worth the price in my opinion but if you’re buying for multiple dogs it can get expensive. What To Fill a Toppl With The West Paw Toppl puzzle toy is a stuffable dog toy, treat toy and puzzle toy all in one. Available in three sizes- small, large and extra large. If you are feeding kibble then it’s ideal to use the small and large Toppl together, which allows the loose treats to tumble inside. Simply connecting them and the small hole on the side allows treats to escape whilst your dog is playing. We all know that there is no such thing as an "indestructable dog toy" but Toppl is so durable that if your dog can damage it, we will give you a one-time replacement. Please note however that a Toppl is NOT the best option for a PUPPY when they are going through the teething or gnawing stage. A Tux or Qwizl would be more suitable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment