276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DAVIDOFF Run Wild for Him Eau de Toilette 100ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It lasts quite well (I've had it on for about 10 hours now and can still just about smell it), sillage is reasonable as well. I would say its most suited for spring and summer but it can be used just as effectively during the autumn and winter. I prefer it over legend spirit and many others and it lasts in warm weather, not a 2 hour scent as everyone seems to complain about summer scents. The smells is incredible delicious even better when you are outdoors and the breeze moves your hair and you can feel your perfum in any side you turn your head and arms. The bottle is a lovely greeny blue that’s simple yet elegant and in keeping with the Davidoff range.

The dislike is totally unnecessary, although I'm starting to see that the little delusional niche snobs outnumber those who just want to smell good. I do recommend this eau of parfum to my friends and felt pleased when they said they liked my smell even after few hours. When i sprayed the tester on my hand and was met with something so fresh, green and very mildly sweet.The zestiness combined with very faint lily, gives it a hint of the cool water line, which is nice because I do like cool water but not as a main scent or for myself.

This frangrance is beautiful, light and floral and quite sweet initially although some of the sweetness goes and leaves a stunning fragrance that lasts all day. Good because it means if you like wearing Invictus, this will be more affordable if you're on a budget. PS: I have to disagree with others who describe it as ‘light’, ‘super simplistic fresh’, ‘mildly sweet’, ‘aquatic’, ‘(water)melon’-scented and short-lasting. Inspired by the beauty of the Aegean Sea this exceptional fragrance invites you to enjoy a refreshing cocktail of Citrus notes from salty Lemons, sparkling Petit Grain to joyful Orange flowers, before plunging into the graceful and enveloping base of Tonka Bean with Amber.Wanted is much spicier to my nose, much more aggressive and loud, this is actually more subtle than invictus and more "Mature" but still has the younger vibe. The ginger is there and just gives its a nice warm spicy feel while still feeling fresh, airy, clean, and pleasant.

Between the presentation and the quality of the fragrance, this is a great addition to anyone's collection. Minutes later a very aromatic lavender is perceived with some spicy elements such as cinnamon or anise.

Of course, get Invictus or Wanted if you could afford it, but if you're on a budget, this is one of the best clones out there. Good workout scent,but I wouldn't wear it apart from that, so it's not worth the money to me personally. Very similar lavender note to legend spirit, but this one is more subtle, has nicely blended spiciness from ginger and cinnamon.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment