276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita 18V LXT Heated Jacket, Only (Black, 3XL)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As far as sizes go, Makita has a little larger range than most with sizes running from small to 3XL.

The battery adapter also has a USB port, letting you tap into the battery’s power to charge your phone or other devices. Comfort Hook and loop straps on both sleeves close around my wrist to keep the sleeves in place easily and I have a wide range of movement for my arms. Heating Performance Kenny’s life around power tools started early. His grandfather was an airplane mechanic in WW2 and took up woodworking as a hobby after retiring from the power industry. Building everything from bookshelves to lazy Susans, he became extremely accomplished while his young grandson observed, fascinated at the way raw wood could turn into something both beautiful and functional. In fact, Kenny still uses several pieces that his grandfather made more than 30 years ago. Controls are easy to see and reach on the right front chest. Just push the button to turn the heat on and cycle through the 3 power levels.

Fit and Style

Since Makita doesn’t offer a kit version, this is going to have the greatest value if you’re already using Makita 18V LXT tools. Power source accepts Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries and features a USB power port for charging portable electronic devices

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment