276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Consider Me (Playing For Keeps Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyway this book was one of my anticipated releases of the year but unfortunately I was very disappointed. My face lifts, nose in the air as I inhale and rub my belly with my free hand. “Smells so good, Em. Come to mama.”

Consider Me by Becka Mack - free ebooks download

A beat of silence stretches between us as I hold her gaze, the intrigue that dances in it, even if she doesn’t want to admit it does. Rosie gives me all of her–her heartache, her laughter, and her son. But me? I’m holding on a little too tightly to the pieces I’m scared to give up, the pieces she might not like. Maybe I’d been feeling generous, or maybe I was in the mood, but the truth is I just wanted to shut her up. I mean, I got it the first twelve times—she was on the cover of a magazine.How do you do that?” I ask, sandwiching my phone between my ear and my shoulder as I dig my car keys out of my bag. “How do you know the moment I have my phone in my hand?”

Consider Me (Playing For Keeps Book 1) eBook : Mack, Becka Consider Me (Playing For Keeps Book 1) eBook : Mack, Becka

There it is. Is that really the best he’s got? How the hell does this man get so many women to agree to sleep with him? They don’t understand. I may be entirely turned off by the way he carelessly collects women, but I’m only so strong. I’m afraid it might be possible to charm the pants right off me. If anyone can do it, it’s him.Did you call me a manwhore?” I ask as I slide in beside her, catching the tail end of her conversation with Cara. Garrett follows my gaze and hums appreciatively, but Emmett ruins it with an eye roll that’s, somehow, audible. idk how to explain all the emotions i've felt reading adam and rosie's story. it was so overwhelming (in a good way), heartfelt, hopeful, and adorable. i think they're the most awkward and clumsy couple i've ever read but these traits made them so much more likeable and lovable for me. it was so funny reading them being flustered whenever they're together or how they always blurt out things without thinking and made them embarrassed afterwards. but what i loved the most between them is the genuine connection, honesty, and openness when everything finally came out. the maturity of these two is so refreshing and there's nothing more i love than reading characters who talk things out and resolve issues/problems in a loving and respectful manner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment