276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Jock Foot Slave: BDSM Straight-to-Gay Older Man College Jock

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

User shall not be entitled to any payment or royalties from Producer(s) in the event that Producer(s) uses any such Communications. New slaves who want to start learning how to serve ME can catch My attentionsend ME a tribute or a gift card. You probably thought someone like ME does not exist, but you were wrong and I am here to prove it to you. In his heart, Myung was a cruel dom, who had a niche interest in torturing boys with his sweaty, smelly feet, and making them his slave.

video Archives - Page 3 of 28 - Male Feet Blog

There was this one guy, 6ft something, big muscular build with size 13 feet to balance that titan physique of his. I’m not usually the nervous type, but the thought about going to college in another country made my gut churn. Please note that there will be some stories with hardcore sexual explicit themes involving verbal and physical degradation, humiliation and even dark fantasy stories with supernatural themes.The first thing I noticed was that they all had big feet and the wooden floor seemed to echo with each step they took. Your job is to nonchalantly glance but hold back from exposing yourself as the weird foot freak you are.

malefootworship photos on Flickr | Flickr

But Troy didn’t look happy, he roughly stepped his cleat down onto the back of tags neck, pressing Tag’s face to the dirty cold tiled floor. Join My STABLE of loyal, well trained slaves who open up their wallets and pull out those notes and credit cards to make sacrifices for their straight MASTER. Get your dirty, little paw off my foot before I stomp the fuck outta your worthless face and you know what I’ll do after? Tag awkwardly moved towards me, but as he did the leader tripped Tag, causing him to fall face first onto the hard wood floor.Troy smirked and gently released some of the pressure on Tag’s neck, but still rested his cleat in place.

Gay Master Slave Personals Review 2021 - Loving.is Gay Master Slave Personals Review 2021 - Loving.is

I continued to stare at Master Haku’s feet as I massaged them, trying to keep my mind away from the conversation. The original plan was for you to spend tonight in my ass, but now I know you like farts I think you’ll spend tonight in a dutch oven with all of our butts! Short stories of alpha male jocks crushing a foot slave into submission or simply just forcing his slave to sniff his rank, sweaty, gym socks after an intense week of workouts. KC is a tall, tattooed young stud that came to us without much appreciation for feet–he didn’t see what the fuss was about.They aren’t your typical dumb jock types; they are rich, come from powerful families and are very smart. Welcome to confessions of a foot slave A place for those with a male foot fetish, into being dominated by a Master, Jock or even Werewolf. There are a lot of users on Gay Master Slave Personals with similar profiles and it's sometimes hard to get enough attention. When he was balls deep, he gripped my thin t-shirt that was now all that clothed my degraded body, I could even feel the muscles in his dick tense inside me.

boyfootworship photos on Flickr | Flickr

You know nothing is for free in this world and most of all, why would I spend time and energy on a low-life creature like you if there wasn't any financial advantage for ME? My regular walking wallets send ME tributes or they stroke their useless dicklet while I go on their computer using TeamViewer to takewhat is rightfully Mine.

Troy pressed harder on my dick and began to rub my hard cock under his sole, it felt so good, he looked godly above me, his muscles kept flexing as he applied more pressure, I loved the way he looked down at me, his Superior smug face drove me crazy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment