276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Donkey Kong amiibo - Super Mario Collection (Nintendo Wii U/Nintendo 3DS)

£11.495£22.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. Something I noticed and was happy to see is that everything fits together tightly and this stand seems to be pretty sturdy. You’re going to want to walk most of the time, as walking helps Donkey Kong with spacing his attacks better, and helps him out on the defensive side. Ignoring the stand, his actual pose proves that Donkey Kong is still the king of jungle even after all of those years.

Information collected via these cookies creates an interest profile that forms the basis for relevant advertising to you. The only few niggles I've found is that the color of his face and belly is slightly off from his hands and feet, and that there's a noticeable seam jointing the top and bottom of his open mouth. As far as Amiibo goes, I thought it looked nice to have a theme (in this case Amiibo from a particular game series) on each level though there is nothing stopping you from putting whatever Amiibo you want on it too. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. He loves Nintendo but sometimes gets confused and starts telling everyone that F-Zero X is the best F-Zero game.Nintendo may have made us wait a long time for the Super Mario (and even the Kirby ones before that) but the quality has been amazing on these! I thought it would fit on my shelf and it does, but it is such a tight fit that an Amiibo couldn’t be used on the top level of the display. Donkey Kong’s massive range on most of his moves leads to him being a near-perfect chasing character.

I hope PDP continues to bring us innovative Amiibo display options and I think collectors with plenty of space will really enjoy adding some retro Donkey Kong flavor to their collection. Kuribo examines the Donkey Kong Amiibo to determine which one truly is the King of Swing in his latest Battle Review! I will expose the context behind the character, then I'll review its amiibo based on 3 factors: its presentation, its usefulness and its accessibility as of now. One move that has always piqued interest in DK’s kit has been the aerial version of his Down Special, Hand Slap.I have been looking forward to reviewing this ever since it was announced so let’s take a closer look at this new product.

It was a challenge to properly light pictures so if you see some uneven light in my pictures that is why. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The Super Mario Amiibo has much more simplified and flatter textures which are hard to notice, especially from far away.

I think the new one has a better pose though since it doesn’t need the stand, but it was one of the ones I did not get from the new set. The «*Donkey*» on the name portrayed his stubbornness, while «*Kong*» was considered as a generic term for large scary apes in Japan. Oh, and don't forget to hover your mouse over the amiibo image to see what its box art looks like, too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment