276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flex Your Age: Defy Stereotypes and Reclaim Empowerment

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personally, I think this book was a way to get people to become interested in the ideas and concepts so they would sign up for the subscription and pay for her app to train WITH Joan. The Flex Your Account Age Community Group room requires accounts to be a member of the Flex Your Account Age Community group to enter. There's a big focus on the lived experience of the author and those profiled in the book, which had me feeling like I was reading / reviewing a coffee table book of someone's really healthy, older mom, doing all sorts of active things. It’s only really in the last year that I’ve accepted it and said to myself, ‘OK now, people recognise you, so you’d better smarten up! She also ensured she was getting enough sleep, managing stress and doing things that make her happy.

Flex Your Account Ageˢ - Roblox Flex Your Account Ageˢ - Roblox

But in this book that’s part self-help and part memoir, you’ll learn how Joan made her miraculous transformation as well as how Michelle helped her mother on that journey.But for those that aren’t, all we need sometimes is advice about how to make specific, sustainable, and successful decisions that can alter the course of how our lives go from that point forward.

Flex Your Age: Defy Stereotypes and Reclaim Empowerment

Like many women, she lost her identity to marriage and parenthood (she also has two sons who work in construction in Canada). But for those that aren't, all we need sometimes is advice about how to make specific, sustainable, and successful decisions that can alter the course of how our lives go from that point forward.The authors both go on incessantly about being Instagram influencers, which is not something to brag about in my mind. But with the help of her daughter, Michelle, and The Wonder Women community, Joan was able to do much more than change her journey—she was able to help others on theirs. By the time the pandemic hit I’d lost 40 pounds, was training for my second half marathon, and was running about 25 miles a week. Change is intimidating, but this book will help you learn what you're capable of--and how to enrich yourself no matter at what stage in life you are. A good article in Runners World and another one in Cosmopolitan magazine would pretty much say everything they have to say.

My Book | Mysite

It’s a little disconcerting, to say the least,” she laughs, confessing she’s often approached in the street. Every section talked about mindfulness (great, but also without the depth needed to make it practical). But you'll also learn motivation techniques, fitness and nutrition fundamentals, and how to find and contribute to a community of support.Unless you're brand new to macro counting and weightlifting, you won't gain any additional knowledge, but you will be inspired by these two ladies and the testimonials sprinkled throughout the book.

Flex Your Age: Defy Stereotypes and Reclaim Empowerment Flex Your Age: Defy Stereotypes and Reclaim Empowerment

But, what I found was the same old suggestions, based on data compiled more than 100 years ago, on young men.Disconcerting it may be, but she loves hearing stories from people who have been inspired by her to change their lives, or that of someone they love. Joan and her husband got through their midlife rough patch, and he’s supportive of her transformation, although not to the extent of joining her in the gym.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment