276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOL Surprise Hairgoals. Surprise Doll with Brushable Hair and 15 Surprises. Fun Colour Change Effect And Fashion Accessories. Hairgoals Series 2. Collectible Dolls For Boys and Girls Ages 3+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

i ordrered an item as a gift and it was supposed to be delivered between 15th nd 18th September 2023 but we reiceved it on 21st September 2023. If you parcel is more than 5 days late, we would recommend checking with neighbours and the local sorting office before contacting us. CUTE COLLECTIBLE CHARACTERS: Inside, find one of 9 all new characters in Series 2, each with their own fierce style that shows off their personality! And looks good quality Is a Christmas present for my daughter so haven’t opened it yet but it came very quickly!

Any changes made will be for the sole purpose of ensuring the fastest and safe arrival of your goods, any extra costs involved in such changes will be paid for by us. Contents: A paper mirror accessory, a secret message, a sticker sheet, a salon chair, a comb, a bottle, accessories, fashion, a pair of shoes and a L. I think the little dolls are really cute and I can understand why they are such a big hit with children.

We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Hairgoals dolls are ready to reveal their new looks, including new characters with real hair in so many fabulous styles. If you parcel is more than 1 days late, we would recommend checking with neighbours and the local sorting office before contacting us.

From new surprises, to new looks, to totally new ways to unbox, the Makeover Series is all about transformation. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders.If you parcel is more than 2 days late, we would recommend checking with the local sorting office quoting your tracking number before contacting us.

DISCLOSURE – We were gifted the LOL Surprise Hairgoals for the purposes of this post and to create our YouTube video.Each doll includes a color change surprise plus the hairspray packaging doubles as a salon playset and display case for your doll. From new surprises to new looks to totally new ways to unbox, the Makeover Series is all about transformation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment