276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rainbow High - DELILAH FIELDS - Buttercup Yellow Fashion Doll with Albinism & Glasses Includes 2 Mix & Match Designer Outfits with Accessories - For Kids 6-12 Years Old and Collectors

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet). MGA Entertainment has announced that it will be expanding its best-selling Rainbow High range from today (1st July), with the addition of six new dolls. Millie Fitzsimmons • Millie's Grandfather • Millie's Grandmother • Jeff Fitzsimmons • Audrey Fitzsimmons • Rob Fitzsimmons • Sheri Fitzsimmons • Cameron Fitzsimmons • Hayden Fitzsimmons • Millicent Fitzsimmons Rainbow High has seen strong growth since its launch in 2020. According to NPD data, Rainbow High is the No.1 fastest growing Fashion Doll property in 2021 and the No.3 Fashion Doll Property YTD in the UK. Inspiring creativity and expressing one’s true self, the brand continues to build on this in 2022 and beyond. Second, make sure to avoid heat and never use styling products on your doll's hair (or body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.

Our original shipment is SOLD OUT. For many years we have been able to buy AUTHENTIC sold out and hard to find kits from customers who paid retail and want to sell them for a profit. When they are offered to us, we then put them out for sale at the higher price based on how much we have to pay to get the dolls, therefore the prices for the same kit can fluctuate. We do this for many reasons: Joanne is closely involved with Sunderland Football club, and volunteers on match day at the mental health hub, where she gets her picture taken with them at every home game. Joanne added: "The club were fantastic, they truly made my dream come true. I was like a kid on Christmas eve!" They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. Also, regarding literally terms, "He's gonna beat you like a pillow", may very well be a metaphor, he is beating Delilah down emotionally with the way he is treating her. "And if you take him home-- you get what you deserve."Season 4 is the latest range to be added to the Rainbow High portfolio, following the launch of Pacific Coast, Junior High and Shadow High earlier this year. Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water. There are MANY people who are willing to pay higher prices for the kits. If we have them, then they are guaranteed authenticity and now they can buy with confidence, especially when purchasing at a much higher price point. Delilah by Nikki Johnstonis a baby vinyl doll kit that comes with a sculpted head with full arms, full legs, a custom body, and a certificate of authenticity. Delilah will measure approximately seventeen - eighteen inches when finished. A cloth body for Delilah will be included in the kit.

Delilah Fields and Jewel Richie will be joined by Mila Berrymore, Mina Fleur, Coco Vanderbalt and Lila Yamamoto – all who live the Rainbow High life and have their own unique and creative skills. From photography to creative writing, fashion design and digital media, fans of the brand will be able to watch their new favourite characters excel at their creative talents in the upcoming episodes of Rainbow High, an animated series on YouTube. OG Dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long…exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll! Delilah has dark, wavy shoulder-length hair, dark eyes and a large chin. She has been told by modeling agencies that she’s pretty and beautiful even without makeup. To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to detangle. Now in its fourth series, the new Rainbow High collection will increase the brand’s focus on diversity, as two of the characters – Delilah Fields and Jewel Richie – become the first two dolls from the MGA Entertainment portfolio to launch with visible differences. Jewel Richie has vitiligo while Delilah Fields has albinism and is the first doll to wear glasses.OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember - the BEST kind of adventure for your OG Doll is in your imagination! Three more times had Delilah been woken up at 1:35 am. She could feel the presence of the doll, its eyes staring into her soul. She could hear a sound coming from her closet, but there was nothing there. She could hear a rapping sound from under the floor, but it stopped, this went on and on. Delilah felt tortured. Delilah and Harper have a brief exchange about the number 135, and it's spiritual significance. Angel Number 135 is a sign from the angels that positive change is on the way. Though the changes may seem scary or daunting, your angels are telling you that, by taking the initiative and embracing the coming changes, you will find creative solutions that will make any change extremely positive. [1]

MGA shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Program, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, in such jurisdictions, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law. Governing Law Delilah wanted to become a mother one day and have children with Richard, choosing to wait while he moved up in the company so they could get a place of their own. However, after four years of marriage, Richard decided to divorce Delilah for another woman. Since she’d signed a prenup, and had nothing going into the marriage to begin with, she only got just enough to move out into a crummy apartment in a bad neighborhood. She tried to get a job modeling, but despite being told she had "classically beautiful features", was rejected for her large chin. Because she had a juvie record and didn’t finish high school, the only job she could get was as a shift manager at a cheap diner. I remember one day, I was walking to my seat and my friend went 'Joanne they've got a Delilah... I was absolutely gutted!"Every single night, Delilah wakes up at 1:35 am, only to hear strange noises and sensations. She was starting to lose her mind. She tried to move to different places of her house, but she couldn't escape. So she decided to switch to night shift at her diner job in hopes it could end the madness. It didn't. Every night at the diner at 1:35 am, she could actually see Ella. It became so much worse that she got fired.

We have repeat customers who are looking for certain kits and this way we can offer them knowing that the prices will be more than the kits in our original shipment sold for.Quite often when I'm in the mental health hub, we see kids who are frightened of them so I had all my actions ready; when the kids were frightened I was going to put my paws over my eyes and kind of like pretend I was frightened as well. Each new Rainbow High fashion doll series includes characters with a range of unique and beautiful features, skin tones, and fashion choices that represent differences we see all around us. In only 2 short years, Rainbow High has introduced an influential fashion doll line that has grown to represent more than 30 unique head sculpts, 20+ skin tones, and a wide range of unique eye shapes. Continuing to disrupt the fashion doll market through trendsetting bold and fashionable looks, each Rainbow High fashion doll is dressed in colour from head to toe. Each features long, brushable hair, eye-catching features and long eyelashes. With their own distinct style, the Rainbow High Fashion Dolls come complete with two outfits for mix & match styling, whilst their fully articulated and moveable features allow for endless poses when playing. For ultimate playability, Rainbow High Fashion Dolls also come complete with two hangers, a hair comb and doll stand. However, considering the end of the story, this may be purely coincidental. Although, positivity is a large theme throughout the story, as Delilah wants to stop being negative. When the usual Delilah was unable to make the Saturday 23 April match last minute, they texted Joanne asking if she wanted to fulfil her dream.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment