276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MT20ML Battery Adapter Converter for Milwaukee M18 18V Lithium Battery Power Tools,Convert with Makita 18V,20V Battery BL1830 BL1840 BL1820 BL1815 for Milwaukee 18V Cordless Tool Power Source

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The use of product imagery and branding are fair and in good faith, for the purposes of describing and demonstrating the use of Badaptor products functionality only.

Simple to use and easy to attach, the Makita to Milwaukee Badaptor clips securely into any Milwaukee 18V tool with no movement. Simple to use and easy to attach, the DeWalt to Makita Badaptor clips securely into any Makita 18V tool with no movement. I guess you could just run leads from the terminals of the battery to the tool to test and check that way but I've never tried it. I've drained my Dewalt batteries and milwaukee batteries completely using the adapters and never had issues.

Along with the cost-saving benefits, Badaptors enable you to get more from your batteries that may otherwise never see the light of day.

Power tool battery adapters are a useful and important accessory for those who own battery-operated power tools. Simple to use and easy to attach, the Milwaukee to Makita Badaptor clips securely into any Makita 18V tool with no movement. Experience the convenience of a universal approach without the need for expensive battery and charger replacements. I think he had adapters from each brand to another and vice versa for milwaukee, dewalt, makita, ryobi and AEG and no issues arose. If your battery lacks these safety components, we recommend not fully discharging it and ceasing adapter usage when the battery reaches around 20% charge.

Feel free to contact us through our Contact Us page, and we'll ensure you find the perfect adapters for seamless compatibility between your power tools and batteries. When a battery is inserted into the Badaptor, the clip mechanism ensures it cannot be easily removed from the tool until the battery has been removed. Our innovative battery adapters offer a cost-effective solution, enabling you to effortlessly merge batteries from one brand with power tools from another. That's true when you look at the marketing, but the majority of the tools seem to control the battery connected so there is no need for special circuitry in the adapter.

Now, here's the important bit: the small voltage difference between the two doesn't really matter when using a battery adapter. I've wanted to test with Metabo but no one makes adapters for their batteries and I don't have time to make one either.

This battery adapter allow you to use Milwaukee 18V (M18) or DeWalt 20V batteries on Makita 18 V tools. Our battery adapter undergoes rigorous testing to meet stringent quality standards, ensuring a safe and reliable solution for expanding the compatibility of your power tools.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment