276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Store Belle's Tea Cart - Beauty and the Beast

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Disney Princess Belle Doll boasts stunning attention to detail, from her flowing brown hair to her shimmering peach tiara. Once she realised that they were for ‘pretend tea’ and not actual drinking cups, we moved on to the hilarious game of serving everyone ‘worm tea’ and ‘ant juice’ instead, and everyone was happy. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest.

If you’re a fan of Beauty and the Beast you’ll know Chip the teacup as one of the characters alongside his friends. The whole design is all related to the film even the wheels have the “rose” on the wheels and there’s a lovely large image of Belle and Beast on the front from the famous ballroom scene. She was fine, but she decided to scream the house down in panic for the whole five seconds it was stuck on her finger!I knew that it would be something that Daisy would absolutely love so when we were offered one to review I jumped at the chance.

I can often be found off road exploring the trails and fells and covering distances all the way up to 50 miles. Larger items, primarily outdoor or ride-on products are shipped directly from Hamleys partners and may take longer to arrive. Makes a perfect gift for kids to play out their favorite movie moments or make up their own adventures!Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

I love all the little details and designs and have had a lot of fun playing with Little Man and drinking pretend tea. There is a small sticker at the top which states that real liquids should not be used with the set – given the electrical nature of the rotating musical bit at the top I guess that is obvious, but Little B was initially convinced that she should be able to use it to pour ‘purple juice’. Don’t you wish for Christmas you could borrow toys and see which ones they truly love before you spend the money.By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information.

Get ready to embark on a magical journey with Belle, the beloved princess from Beauty and the Beast. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. Eva has recently started watching Beauty and the Beast and is mesmerised by all the characters with Princess Belle being her favourite. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. There’s no way I would have been able to justify spending that amount on it, although now having seen how much they love it then I realise some toys are worth the money just for the fact they make the children so happy!

I was hesitant when applying so much force as I felt it seemed a little weak and I didn’t want to break it. Straight away Alice was making us drinks, as she has got older she now asks us what we would like to drink.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment