276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Call of the Spanked Bottom: Six stories of M/F bare bottom discipline (Stories Of Spanked Women)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The majority of similar sites out there are M/F, so there is no shortage for those who prefer that orientation. Karen looked at her beautiful Mummy, the rounded body looked so cosy and even at this moment strangely comforting, her Mummy bear almost. That afternoon my brother and I got into an argument and the babysitter was there for the weekend and in charge.

She Runs This Household - Jonathan Quincy Graves Spanking Fiction She Runs This Household - Jonathan Quincy Graves Spanking Fiction

I have a thong that's fabric at the front and essentially transparent strips at the back -we'd decided that's what I would wear. We were not rich – in fact, we were often only just above the breadline – but we never went without and we always seemed to be happy.With those words, she shoved a second copy of the statement and confession I wrote for Lucille those eight years before, but where the words “Lucille” and “wife” appeared, Vera had amended the wording to read “Vera” and “sister-in-law. I had been pushing my luck for quite some time with my back chat, probably thinking I would get away with it on my birthday. Mother retrieved the hairbrush which by now was reserved for her children’s misbehaviour and proceeded to thrash Katie thoroughly with it. Whenever a village fete or similar event took place, it was generally agreed that the child reflected the mother.

Getting it bare for the first (and probably last) time - My

On the walk back to the car, I noticed that we were getting some curious looks – and a few grins – from people walking by who must have witnessed our punishments.

Eventually I could no longer keep my distress under control, and I began to beg and plead for her to stop. He told me that I deserved to have bare my bottom and that he hoped I'd "bottle" the experience to help me going forward. I’m not sure what my Katie had really done to earn the smacking – I do know she had been pushing her luck for a few days and Mother was pretty much at her wit’s end with her. If I was going to get a spanking for anything, he would almost certainly be the one to give it to me. I’m going to count to three and if the person who did this is not stood in front of me with their hand up, you’re all in for it!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment