276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WET N WILD MegaGlo Makeup Stick - Oak's On You

£2.745£5.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Toss one of these portable makeup sticks in your purse or pocket and you'll be camera-ready in less time it takes to double tap. First Time Contouring I've never used contour before and thought I would give this a try, the instructions are clear and it is easy to use. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Wet and wild Mega glow dual ended contour stick has a good lasting power and I feel that it lasts me most of the day. This is definitely a product I recommend, so if you are looking for a contour stick that is not expensive you could really try this one.

Me ha gustado mucho el lado del contour, pero el de highlight no me funciona bien (primero porque soy muy pálida y segundo porque para mí un highlight se tiene que notar y lo veo demasiado modesto, casi ni se nota, demasiado natural), por lo demás está genial, aunque aclarar que el contorno es cálido y si buscas algo que tenga un sub tono frío o neutro no te va a servir. Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceresin, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499. When the highlighter sets it looks a little powdery on my skin and sets into my fine lines, so don’t use it too high up under the eyes. The Dual-Ended Contour Stick from the American brand Wet N Wild will be your best assistant for face sculpting.The darker part seems to apply very easily, but the lighter section takes a bit more pressure to apply. Toss one of these portable makeup sticks in your purse or pocket and you’ll be camera-ready in less time it takes to double tap.

Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. The contouring shade helps define and chisel your characteristics, whilst the highlighter illuminates your best features.

I like the colour - I’m super pale so it is a good match, although I might try a darker shade to give more definition. For more information on our use of your personal information and your rights, see our Privacy Policy. It can take a little learning if you’ve never done it before, so don’t get discouraged if it’s a little bold on the first use – because that happened to me at first. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

And then the contour shade is VERY warm – it’s almost orange, so I use this to bronze my skin rather than contouring.Easy to blend Wasn't sure what to expect as a lot cheaper then the normal brands I go for but it's been great and easy to use. Pentaerythrityl Adipate / Caprate / Caprylate / Heptanoate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Bis-Behenyl / Isostearyl / Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax / Cire microcrystalline, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10 / 1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide / CI 77891, Bismuth Oxychloride / CI 77163, Iron Oxides / CI 77499. Of course their a good and bad things with the packing, since you probably will end up using one part more than the other but still it is fine.

The packaging is really nice and I do find a dual product to be very handy, specially when it comes to traveling. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.

Usually when it comes to contour products I prefer cool toned products and this is really warm toned. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment