276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Buffalo Checks Premium Kitchen Towels, Pack of 6, Cotton Super Soft and Absorbent Dish Towels for Kitchen Decoratives, Baking and Crafting, 16X28 Inch, Tea Towels, Bar Towels, Red/White by Lushomes

£11.11£22.22Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For double the price of most of the other kitchen rolls, I’m just not convinced it is worth it. I’d much rather buy Asda or Sainsbury’s kitchen roll than splash out. A second sheet was needed, which is of course fine as each other test needed a second sheet too, but this one came out quite wet. The Waitrose kitchen roll wasn’t particularly bad, it just wasn’t quite what you expect from Waitrose. I compared Magnum ice cream to own-brands from Aldi, Asda, Lidl, Sainsbury’s and Tesco - and one was measly

Tesco Groceries Large Packs (4+ Rolls) - Tesco Groceries

I compared Hellmann’s mayonnaise to versions from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Aldi and Lidl - one tasted identical

We are NOW back open! We look forward to welcoming you all back.

This is possibly the first supermarket comparison I’ve done where I’ve found two supermarket brands which are better than the expensive brand. Although Plenty kitchen roll is undoubtedly the strongest, it just doesn’t quite work the magic with absorbance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment