276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Panasonic SC-TMAX50E-K One Box, 2000W High Power Audio, Party Speaker, Black

£27.5£55.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

BUILT TO WITHSTAND EVERY SHOW: The AS-2115BT-LT is rugged enough to withstand the harshest of show environments with the unit being housed in a super rugged ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet. From the high-quality drivers to the fanless class D amplifiers, every aspect of the TS4 Series has been designed for superb reliability, whether used for mobile gigs and performances or fixed installation.

You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies. The ideal high-powered streaming solution, TS4’s built-in Bluetooth connectivity makes it easy to pair your laptop, phone or tablet and get the music pumping in no time at all.Tudo o que você precisa fazer é classificar por "pedidos", e você encontrará os mais vendidos em speaker 2000 watt no AliExpress!

With built-in Bluetooth connectivity, you can easily stream your favorite music wirelessly from your laptop, phone, or tablet, making it a convenient solution for high-powered streaming. I have had some gear from an old install just glaring at me for months and making me feel guilty every time I walk by.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. With the True Wireless Stereo function you can stream Bluetooth audio to two TS4 speakers in perfect stereo without the need for any cables. Pouco antes de completar seu primeiro pedido, confira os cupons que você tem, eles vão ajudar a economizar ainda mais em speaker 2000 watt. Simply Sound Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 08069008 and act as a credit broker and not a lender. The end result is a speaker with the muscle to move air and the finesse to craft a three-dimensional soundstage.

This lightweight, ultra-efficient powered Bluetooth speaker with LED party lighting is designed for optimal performance, no matter where you take it. Compatible with all types of portable audio loudspeaker, DJ system, party or band equipment via RCA, XLR, 1/4" or Speakon plug input line.Além de oferecer marcas de grande qualidade, também temos descontos para suas compras em speaker 2000 watt durante nossas grandes promoções. With a speaker size that will fit any d�cor, our speakers are sure to add that extra touch of sound to any party. Come along with me while I spend an inordinate amount of time and money on the most inane of projects. The Speaker Cabinet features 1⁄4” and XLR Microphone Input, AUX Input, RCA Line Input, XLR and Speakon Line Output, Master Volume and Mic Level Controls, 15 inch Woofer and Compression Driver with 2” Titanium Diaphragm, Integrated 35mm Speaker Stand Mount one Wireless Microphones and more.

Its 15” low-frequency driver with a 2” voice coil and pure titanium 1” high-frequency compression driver provide the perfect combination of deep low and crystal-clear high frequencies. All items supplied by the Company are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the date of despatch.The battery has a playing time of up to 8 hours and the system has a telescopic handle and wheels, so you can take your party anywhere! The contractual terms between Simply Sound Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and those purchasing goods from the Company are contained exclusively within these Conditions of sale.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment