276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gfouk Melanin Correcting Facial Serum, Dark Spot Corrector Daily Face Serum, 30ml Eternity Vitamin C Serum, Collagen Serum Vitamin C, Melanin Correcting Moisturizer Serum (5PC)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This treatment uses prebiotic technology to help support the body’s natural production of vitamin C. “It has patent-pending MelaPATH technology to actively improve excess pigmentation and skin health, says Robinson. GFOUK™ Melanin Correcting Facial Serumhas been clinically proven to l ighten and eliminate dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and melasma: the acids gently fade and peel dark spots to expose brighter skin. The hue of this serum can range from light amber to dark brown due to the natural elements in its mix. Many skincare formulations contain collagen, claiming it stimulates collagen synthesis and gives skin elasticity, resilience, and durability. However, inadequate evidence is available to prove that applying topical collagen can improve collagen growth. According to studies, consuming it orally through tablets and supplements may be more beneficial.

Why It's Worth It: There's pretty much nothing better than a drugstore find, let's be real. "[CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum] is a great over-the-counter brightening serum," says Dr. Marchbein, who adds that the ingredients fight more than just hyperpigmentation. "Niacinamide is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich vitamin B3 derivative that has been scientifically shown to help with redness and discoloration in the skin," she explains. I have post-surgical pigmentation, which makes me feel quite anxious about my face. I’m glad I tried this serum since it really does work like magic. My dark facial pigmentation has significantly lessened in just under two months thanks to it! This face serum is my holy grail.”- Quennie Hilton

Niacinamide - form of vitamin B3 that can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the transfer of melanin to the skin's surface. Niacinamide – form of vitamin B3 that can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the transfer of melanin to the skin’s surface. When searching for hyperpigmentation serums, keep your eyes peeled for niacinamide and tranexamic acid. Niacinamide interrupts the transfer of melanin to the skin cells and gradually reduces the appearance of dark spots. Tranexamic acid, on the other hand, puts the brakes on excessive melanin production and reduces inflammation associated with hyperpigmentation, particularly in conditions like melasma. Never skip sunscreen

The GFOUK™ Hyperpigmentation Correcting Facial Serum targets the skin’s excessive melanin synthesis, which results in hyperpigmentation and dark patches. These serums have potent chemicals that work to control melanin synthesis, lighten existing dark spots, and stop the development of new ones.Editor Tip: Despite seemingly lower percentages, Dr. Hermann confirms it's quite an effective combination. "Percentage is important, but higher doesn't always mean better," she tells Allure. "Concentrations that are too high can cause irritation, which can paradoxically lead to additional hyperpigmentation," she adds. Vitamin C - Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help to brighten and even out the skin tone by inhibiting the production of melanin. Why It's Worth It: Ole Henkrisen's Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner kind of does it all and then some. Yes, it'll diminish dark spots with the alpha hydroxy acids (glycolic and lactic) in the formula but it'll also brighten and soothe skin. For the latter, you can say thanks to the witch hazel water and lemon, sugar cane, and sandalwood extracts in the bottle.

GFOUK™ Hyperpigmentation Correcting Facial Serum has been clinically proven to l ighten and eliminate dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and melasma: the acids gently fade and peel dark spots to expose brighter skin. The hue of this serum can range from light amber to dark brown due to the natural elements in its mix. All About GFOUK™ The has natural extract ingredients which are humectants, which can attract and hold water, helping to increase the moisture content of the skin. The molecules penetrate the skin’s surface and draw moisture from the environment into the deeper layers of the skin, helping to plump up the skin and improve its overall appearance. There is no complete ingredient list, so it is impossible to know if this product contains toxins or allergens.

I have post-surgical pigmentation, which makes me feel quite anxious about my face. I'm glad I tried this serum since it really does work like magic. My dark facial pigmentation has significantly lessened in just under two months thanks to it! This face serum is my holy grail."- Quennie Hilton Vitamin C also promotes collagen production, which may help reduce wrinkles and fine lines and give your skin a taut appearance. Topicals Faded Skin Serum for Dark Spots and Discoloration - Tranexamic Acid and Niacinamide for... EELHOE Melanin Correcting Facial Serum 🔥4 WEEKS WITNESS SKIN RENEWAL🔥 😭Are you still struggling with skin spots? Please do your homework before trying anything around your eyes. I should have known better myself.

Why It's Worth It: Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Correcting Serum will give you that glow from within, thanks to a special form of vitamin C called activated C, which breaks up the melanin particles that a dark spot is made up of. The serum helps to promote cell turnover and the growth of new, healthy skin cells. By speeding up the skin’s natural exfoliation process, retinoids can help to fade dark spots and promote a brighter, more even skin tone.

Skin pigmentation occurs due to the presence of a pigment called melanin in the skin. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes, which are found in the lower layers of the skin. The amount of melanin produced by melanocytes is determined by a number of factors, including genetics, hormones, and environmental factors. Why It's Worth It: If there's one thing we love, it's preventative skin care. And while sunscreen is the best, pairing it with this Clinique serum will only make your results better. Made with brightening vitamin C and exfoliating salicylic acid, the Even Better Clinical Radical Dark Spot Corrector visibly improves discoloration, while preventing future dark spots from developing. Editor Tip: Over time, with regular use, you'll witness a lot less hyperpigmentation in your complexion. White birch extract helps even skin tone and peony extract protects skin against free radicals, which can lead to dark spots. Vitamin C– Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help to brighten and even out the skin tone by inhibiting the production of melanin. The serum helps to promote cell turnover and the growth of new, healthy skin cells. By speeding up the skin’s natural exfoliation process, retinoids can help to fade dark spots and promote a brighter, more even skin tone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment