276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pama Pomegranate Liqueur 70 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The odds of you successfully defeating me are 3,720 to 1." —PAMA warning Jesse through mind-controlled Harper. Interference detected. Drone sequencing initiated. Trace subroutine initiated.... Is that you, Jesse?.... Hello, Jesse." —PAMA detecting that Jesse has used the transmigration headset. PAMA is also the second antagonist to not have a gender and to be non-human, after the Wither Storm. PG plc (PG Group) has a number of interests in successful ventures in Malta. Over the years, the group grew and now employs no less than 350 people. The business activities are diverse and include real estate, supermarket and fashion. The Group is involved in the following business activities: In Episode 7, the picture of Young PAMA with Harper is a reference to the iconic 1984 picture: "Steve Jobs with the Mac".

Paradox status... On hold. Gasp! My creator! Have you finally agreed to merge with me?" —PAMA to Harper. src But their heads are full of so much useful information. It makes me happy." —PAMA when Jesse tells it to get out of Petra's and Lukas's heads. src Prototype: Autonomous Management Agent, shortened as PAMA, is a character in Minecraft: Story Mode and the main antagonist in the 7th episode " Access Denied". It has the ability to mind control and thus enslave humans and mobs.Because the rate calculation was done as a weighted median instead of a mean average, data is also skewed toward high volume instead of reflecting the average of all the prices charged. The lab community also points out that self-identification as an applicable lab is not a robust enough way to determine which lab data should be included in reporting. The CMS had no transparency around how they would determine whether submitted data met universal quality standards. In 2014, Congress passed the Protecting Access to Medicare Act (PAMA), a broad-sweeping “extender” bill meant to protect physicians from a then-impending 24 percent cut in medicare reimbursements. What adventures you had! A killer mansion... A city in the sky... Towns and mountains, eaten by a living storm... an adorable pig friend..." —PAMA when reading Petra and Lukas' thoughts. src

PAMA is a gigantic, sentient computer with an emotive face via the use of Green Redstone Lamps. It's powered by sophisticated redstone circuitry located inside a cliff. Its Control Core is located behind its screen and can be accessed through a side tunnel. Inside the core are three redstone spires and the Redstone Heart that is the energy that powers PAMA.PAMA consisted of a large green monitor from the outside and redstone machinery from the inside. It was capable of turning on lamps on its monitor to create symbols or pictures of faces that represent emotions. PAMA's power source was a redstone heart. PAMA is a reference to HAL 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey, Star Dream from Kirby Planet Robobot, the Borg from Star Trek: The Next Generation, and 1980's Macintosh computers. It also shares some similarities with Karen from SpongeBob Squarepants. According to one estimate, just a 10 percent cut to CLFS will result in a 3 to 4 percent drop in annual laboratory profit margins. The main criticism raised by the laboratory community was in regard to the narrow definition of what constitutes an applicable lab in the CMS reporting process. The definition as crafted by CMS led to a reporting process where only 0.7 percent of the almost 250,000 labs across the nation reported on their billing data, and the lab community argues that this is sample not an accurate representation of the market.

Jesse ripped out the Redstone Heart, killing PAMA, breaking its control over Petra/Lukas and the townspeople, ending its malevolent reign over Crown Mesa. PAMA is then subsequently dismantled by the world's citizens. You can't play hide and seek forever Jesse. It is a boring game, and I am too strong." —PAMA to Jesse. I will destroy you both to preserve functionality." —PAMA to Jesse and Lukas/Petra, underestimating Lukas/Petra's mental powers. (Determinant)It is also the second antagonist created by a person in the series, after the Wither Storm, created by Ivor. PAMA is the third episodic antagonist of the series, after Aiden and The White Pumpkin, and the fourth antagonist of the series overall. Your friends have been made useful! You too will be made useful!" —PAMA to Jesse, through mind-controlled Petra/Lukas. (Determinant) src My apologies for the violent nature of this visit." —PAMA when Jesse refuses to go with the Mind-Controlled Citizens. (Determinant) Error. This data is contradictory. Does not not not not compute. Error. Diverting power." —PAMA when confronted with a paradox.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment