276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lovesick

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The comments (from both the incels and Domino’s fans) rung so true. Anyone who has watched a video feed on YouTube or frequented Facebook knows how 80% of the comments are usually pretty crazy or hateful, and this is reflected here. It’s a great way to put the reader into the story, it makes you feel like you’re part of this world. What I know about BDSM culture and the dark web wouldn’t fill a thimble, but I feel this book captures it pretty realistically, even the most extreme moments. And when I say extreme, this book is EXTREME. Lots of brutal violence and gore, combined with frequent nudity, and all choreographed by Domino like a conductor leading an orchestra.

I’ve added and incorporated parts of the story from a roleplay I’ve been working on with DamienMuerte as well, so once we reach parts from there I’ll be sure to mention it in the captions rated - R (violence, gore/grotesque/macracbre themes and images, sexual themes, mild nudity, adult language) The synopsis says simply" "In this dark sexploitation series readers meet dominatrix Domino and bear witness to her carnal pleasures… and punishments…" And the cover speaks for itself. How could he forget the safeword?! It was "bacon!" I hope next issue we get to see more of Domino’s life outside of the dark web. We get a small interlude showing her life off-camera, but it wasn’t nearly enough.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment