276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gravity Falls Journal 4: Gravity Falls Fan Made Prop Book Journal | Gravity Falls Journal 1 2 3 diary | Hardcover Edition.

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was here Stan came into the possession of Journal 1 when Ford threw the book to Stan before he disappeared into the Universe Portal.

Gravity Falls Journals | PDF - Scribd Gravity Falls Journals | PDF - Scribd

In my investigations I have recently made a discovery, Nathaniel Northwest was not be the founder of Gravity Falls.You can, and I have, spent dozens of hours unlocking its mysteries while continuously laughing and being amazed. The series preview debuted in Canada on June 15, 2012, and premiered on July 6, 2012, on Family Channel, until January 2016 when it moved to the local Disney XD channel following Corus Entertainment's acquisition of Disney Channel rights in Canada from Family's owner DHX Media. Journal 3 plays a key role in Dipper and Mabel's plan to reclaim the Mystery Shack's deed in " Gideon Rises," eventually agreeing to ally with the gnomes. Later it makes a reappearance in " Scary-oke" as Stan continues his plans, plotting to keep his project and the journals hidden from the twins. If you're seeing this message, that means you're one of the lucky few who managed to get your hands on a copy of Journal 3 Special Edition.

Gravity Falls - Wikipedia Gravity Falls - Wikipedia

This happened in the "History" page, where Mabel wrote: "207̃12 GIANT BABY TAKES OVER THE UNIVERSE WHAAAT", in the " Blendin revealed" page, where Dipper wrote "He came from the year "207̃12"" and in the " Time Baby" page, where Dipper wrote "In the year 207̃12". These pages are my re-tracing of screenshots taken directly from the Gravity Falls TV show and about 24 original pages I created myself for episodes where the book is not shown. This 288-page book contains all of the content of the regular edition, plus all-new top-secret black light pages on real parchment; a cover with leather texture and shiny metallic pieces; a magnifying glass; a tassel bookmark; and removable photos and notes. In Gravity Falls, Alex Hirsch created characters, a town, a world beyond our imaginations--to say the least. Near the center of the book is a two page spread which is part of a larger schematic on the Universe portal.When Dipper, Mabel, and Soos go to Stan's basement in " Not What He Seems", Dipper discovers that Stan had both Journal 1 and Journal 2. It also includes information on mystical beasts, geographical anomalies, and Stanford's "30-Hour arm wrestling challenge with a unicorn. In " Scary-oke," Journal 2 briefly appears still resting in Stan's laboratory, alongside its counterparts.

Gravity Falls Books - Disney Books | Disney Publishing Worldwide Gravity Falls Books - Disney Books | Disney Publishing Worldwide

I spent a lot of time oohing and aahing about the fact that what I saw on tv was in direct correlation with what I had in my hands.Gold coins fell out of his beard, I pocketed a few but later discovered they were plastic, everything about this creature is frustrating. Alchemic symbols: composition, pulverize, digestion, fusion, purification, dry, reverberation, pulverize, purification, coagulation, distillation. Stanley "Stan" Pines (also known as "Grunkle Stan") (voiced by Alex Hirsch) [1]– The greedy, grumpy, yet loving great-uncle of Dipper and Mabel Pines. It plays a major role in the overarching story, linking many of its series-long mysteries together before dropping some huge revelations toward the grand finale. The Journal contains several Easter eggs to the adult animated science fiction series Rick and Morty, created by Hirsch's good friend Justin Roiland, who voiced Blendin Blandin, such as featuring a silhouetted Plumbus, Zigerionon and a message near Ford's mugshot that is deciphered into saying " RICK WAS HERE.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment