276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Motorcycle Boot

£122.04£244.08Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Full grain microfibre and Suede upper - Full grain microfibre have very similar characteristics to the genuine leather. Lighter of leather it has very high mechanical properties outstanding tensile strength, tear resistance and flexing endurance. Being a fan of the Sidi Crossfire saga of enduro boots, I could not wait to test and review Sidi’s dual-sport motorcycle boots suited for both off-road and on-road: the Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex boots.

CE-certified as protective motorcycle footwear, the Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex boots are Sidi’s flagship boots for dual-sport riding in which riders are expected to wear the boots off-road and on-road. Wherever you may adventure to, the Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots are one of the best all-weather, on/off-road adventure boots money can buy. The following are great alternatives as adventure motorcycle boots to the Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex boots that we too recommend after having tested them: Between the Cambrelle liner and Gore-Tex insert, a near perfect foot environment is created to cushion and comfort the feet, manage the moisture generated by the feet and also to keep the external moisture at bay. Water Resistance and Breathability

Walking Comfort

br/>•Flex system - For better racing performance and safety, the boot is equipped with, on the rear support structure, a system similar to Verterbra system used on Sidi's road racing boots making it more flexible and a joint, the Flex System, where the plastic heal ends. It depends on what sort of miles and riding you do, and what sort of protection is a reasonable compromise for you.

They look absolutely beautiful on your feet. Although style is subjective, I did not like the Forma Adv low that were wider, and my feet looked rather big compared to my body. These shoes are elegant and comfortable. A large frontal PU (polyurethane) shin plate is located above the instep flex section, keeping the upper ankle and (sensitive) shins protected from frontal and lateral assaults due to flying objects or semi-immovable things that seem to jump out into your path.They’re also not cheap…although the list price has actually dropped since 2013. But you get what is one of the most popular adventure-touring boots that are comfortable, protective and fully waterproof with Gore-Tex breathability. Performance comes, of course, with a price tag, and the boot costs enough to make it a more realistic option for those who can take advantage of its technological innovations. Peace of mind can be expensive, and innovation isn’t cheap. Both are doubly valuable the longer and more technical your adventure is. Our Verdict Not so much technically inspired as functionally inspired, the Adventure 2 Gore-Tex boots utilize a secure approach for the closure system. It consists of a simple full-length stitched gaiter and large over-flap that secures to the outer upper boot with large stylized sections of hook-and-loop. The biggest change for the Adventure is that the Gore-Tex liner now extends up the full height of the boot all the way to the top of the gaiter/closure. So you get several additional inches of waterproof coverage, which is nice to have for water crossings and exceptionally wet conditions.

Also, the interior Cambrelle lining provides comfort and the upper is lined with Teflon which is claimed to prevent water and sweat absorption and help the interior of the boots to dry faster. Regarding strictly off-road pants such as motocross pants or motorcycle leggings and armored base layers, these will easily go inside the Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex boots without any effort to speak of as depicted below: One more thing: the Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex boots will at first feel a tad stiff, especially if you’re not used to high-quality armored adventure boots or dual-sport boots.Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider's feet. The Gore-Tex membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider's feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex equipped boot. I’ve experienced zero quality issues with my Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex boots and every bit in these boots has withstood my off-road abuse that I’ve put the boots through in the last year especially (I retired recently and two of my main hobbies are adventure riding and fishing, so I spend most of my week riding off-road trails).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment