276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk 375ml

£5.625£11.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s on the pricey side, but if you’ve got the cash or are only tanning for a special occasion or holiday, the quality is unbeatable. There’s a 75ml face cream available for the same price but we see no reason why you couldn’t use this better-value body lotion on your face. A gradual tan is the secret to a low-commitment, streak-free golden glow— perfect for those not quite confident in their fake tan abilities. The best thing about gradual tans is that the colour builds up gradually (hence the name…) so it’s far easier to get an even tan than with a dark foam or spray. If you prefer a deeper fake tan, a gradual tan can also help top up the colour and keep it looking fresh for longer — win!

The fair-skinned among us know that suncream is a must to avoid the dreaded tomato look, which is why we love this two-in-one product from Skinny Tan. It comes in two factors – 30 or 50 – and gradual tans while protecting your skin from harmful rays.After two applications, I could see a real difference in the colour of my legs. Despite, a couple of showers and dips in the hot tub it stayed on as well. After a few more days I was left with a lovely bronze colour although there were some patchy spots, but nothing a little more lotion couldn't fix. If you’ve prepared correctly and have still ended up with orange palms, you’ll want to scrub, scrub, scrub. Exfoliate the area with a manual scrub or loofah, and then rinse. For further removal, recruit the help of tan remover, or baby oil. How to apply fake tan

The formula goes on effortlessly and absorbs pretty fast while still leaving the skin looking dewy and fresh. You can build it up every day for a stronger colour but we found maintaining it every other day the best approach for a natural, non-patchy finish. It didn’t stain our fresh white sheets either and scrubbed off easily with exfoliator when it was time for a refresh, making this a good choice for tanning beginners. There’s another bottle targeted at medium to dark skin.I woke up with a natural, sun-kissed colour on my pasty pins which gave me a much-needed confidence boost. The colour lasts a few days and I only need to apply it every other day to maintain my desired complexion. You say:“I have tried many different gradual tanners. This is hands down my new favourite! First of all and most importantly is tha amazing watermelon smell. No nasty fake tan smell. I smell lovely and fruity even after a few hours. It is an easy creamy formula to apply. Leaves a subtle glow that you can build on daily. Streak free, and super-easy.” – Yafffy. We say: The St. Tropez Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Everyday Moisture Miracle Body Lotion is ideal for those who hate the traditional smell of fake tan. With a refreshing watermelon scent and a hyaluronic acid-infused formula, it’s as juicy on the skin as it is on the nose. Providing moisture for up to 72 hours, it’s certainly one of the best gradual tans of recent years. We say: JERGENS Natural Glow + Firming Daily Moisturisergradually tans the skin, while also helping to firm and improve elasticity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment