276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Epson EcoTank ET-8550 A3 Print/Scan/Copy Wi-Fi Photo Ink Tank Printer, With Up To 2 Years Worth Of Ink Included

£389.995£779.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Typing in your Wi-Fi password to get the printer online is quite easy whichever you choose and filling the ink reservoirs is easy. If you do a lot of printing, you can save a lot of money by doing it yourself at home with the ET-8550. It’s even slower at printing in colour, but we won’t mark it down for putting quality ahead of speed when it comes to photos. You can adjust the tilt to make the screen easier to see when standing or sitting, and it also has good viewing angles, so it's visible from the sides.

If you can open it on your apple device, chances are you can print it with AirPrint and an AirPrint compatible printer. The Epson ET-8550 is great for printing black-and-white documents as it produces high-quality prints at a decent pace, and its ink tank yields thousands of pages, making it very cost-effective for high-volume printing. Enjoy stunning A3+ photos and documents at incredibly low running costs, with a range of modern connectivity features the whole family will love. This is large, clear and easy to use, and it can be tilted out from the bottom edge so you can still use it if you’re standing in front of the printer. Please Note: To use this updater, your Epson product must be turned on and connected to a computer with Internet access.

Gray helps with full color images, as well as with grayscale photo prints (more on this below), and when printing on plain paper.

The pictures are still visually pleasing; just don't expect the colors to be exactly like the originals. Epson EcoTank ET-8550, Pigment Black Ink Bottle (5500 Pages)*, Photo Black Ink Bottle (1800 Pages)*, Grey Ink Bottle (4900 Pages)*, CMY Ink Bottles (4900 Pages)*, *(Some ink will be used during the set-up process. On our mono text test, printed at standard settings, text characters looked a bit rough around the edges, which you can see even without getting the magnifying glass out. The original driver versions of the ET-8500 had four levels, similar to the plain paper print modes described below. However, as much as I like my SureColor P800 printer, I don't always require that level of performance.I expected colour printing to cost more than the four-colour systems because there’s simply more ink involved. Reproduction in whole or part in any form or medium without specific written permission is prohibited. A rear-feed slot that can hold up to 50 sheets of plain paper or 5 sheets of standard-thickness photo paper. You can access paper jams through the back panel, the front (by removing the input trays), or by lifting the scanner.

The printer is capable of automatic duplex printing on both sides of a sheet but only from the A4 paper tray. Note: Believe me, I know that showing resized digital photos of real-life prints is not the ideal way to illustrate what a printer is capable of. Once that was done, it was just a matter of following along with the smartphone app and getting the printer connected to a wireless network, which was easy. I know I've done it right in the past, cause the proof is hanging on the wall, but I always rely on my memory, and that's getting to be catch as catch can. Quoted yields are extrapolated based on the ISO/IEC 29103 pattern with Epson’s methodology printing 10x15cm photos, and NOT based on ISO/IEC 29102.My primary focus will be features and performance relative to amateur photographers who want to print their photos at home without breaking the bank or sacrificing overall print quality. Unlike most supertank printers, the ink tank's tubing mechanism is in a protected area, so it's out of the user's way when removing paper jams. The output ray is motorised and it glides out a full 27cm, pushing open the front flap with no fuss whenever you want to print. Comparing screen image side by side with the printed one is always difficult because the screen is backlit, and the printed image reflects the light. The text in Economy prints is jagged, but readable, and graphics are ok, especially if you’re looking at printed webpages (like those from Google Maps).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment