276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Karl’s Briefs are Pulled Down Very Slowly for a Gay Spanking

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. Well you could of course take away the care for the winter break but as we all know the attention spank of our young men is somewhat limited. I was a bit surprised by his offer as he had always paid little attention to me other than at work, but since I had nothing better to do (and I wanted his body in the worst way) I accepted. Para saber mais, confira as avaliações deixadas por outros clientes para que possa ajudar ao fazer a sua escolha.

When I get through, boy, not only will you wish you'd kissed his ass, but you'll kiss my ass too," Clay warned as he pulled my briefs off. If you are into the spanking lifestyle and want to meet guys who can match you, this is the place for you! With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading. Other positions include: lying prone, bent over; under the spanker’s arm; through the legs of the spanker; and over the spanker’s shoulder, which Dr. He directs me to crawl across his lap on the couch to assume the over-the-lap position that he explains is most common, since it allows for optimal control and connection to the spankee.A place where men are kept, first of all, against their will for lengthy periods of time and where guards can become motivated by boredom, sheer sadism or even financial gain by punishing prisoners with hard bare-assed corporal punishment. After caressing my butt for 10 seconds “to create a connection and facilitate the male bonding process,” Dr. The podcast has touched on some great advice for new Tops, and I would add that having a great Bottom or Switch like AlaskaJohn who is willing to help teach and give encouraging feedback can be a tremendous help.

Once again I found myself wondering what was going on--there was something in the way they looked at me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Ranging from lighter, "junior" canes to sturdier "senior" canes, these things will get the attention and respect the deserve. At No Way Out we use a strict "Limit Up" policy which means that guys are always pushed as hard as they can be and build on their last session. About a week later, as Gorgen and I were cleaning up at the end of a shift he invited me over to his place for a few beers.Clay had dirty-blond hair, blue eyes, a bushy, blond mustache and was shorter than Edward, but still quite 'beefy'. Pouco antes de completar seu primeiro pedido, confira os cupons que você tem, eles vão ajudar a economizar ainda mais em gay spanking toys. Punishing a guy for a specific failure to meet objectives gives a good motivation for a hard beating.

Well, boys, what do ya' think I should do with this brat," Gorgen addressed the three spectators who had taken their places on the couch? They are punished for not reaching pre-agreed targets and when it comes to CP, if it's not hard, it's not punishment.Or perhaps they've lost their faith in the legal system and its ability to really punish young offenders. This site contains fictional stories relating to male to male (gay) corporal punishment and spanking. A good friend of mine was also a waiter there and we often talked about what it would be like to get Gorgen in bed. And if you think it’s hard to find partners, wait until you hear what it’s like to try to meet other spankos in Alaska when you’re gay!

While I’m struggling not to laugh — this is fucking absurd, after all — I note that the sting is becoming less and less unbearable with every spank. I have a good range of black and Canadian prison straps (which are usually brown) and they strike the fear of God into any sub that is unfortunate enough to be nearby. I did the same for the other three, as they took turns dropping their pants for me to demonstrate my humility by kissing their asses and sucking their _c_o_c_k_s. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. You're gonna learn who's the boss, you're gonna learn NEVER to yell at me, AND you're gonna learn it the hard way.I have had trainees that have completely changed their physiques, diet, drinking habits and gym routines whilst going through a CP training program. I would like to visit the traditional school discipline blog but Googe has now added age verification which requires credit cards or ID cards, information which I am not prepared to divulge to the world on the internet. I’ve been recommended the blog so it’s frustrating I cannot access it but maybe one day they’ll come up with a better verification system. Yes this is the celebration of Krampusnacht a mythical creature that accompanies St Nick in his travels is celebrated December 6th with men dresses has the horrid creature going out into the street and beating naughty boys with birch branches and from what I have seen it leaves more than one of them with a stinging red bottom. I grabbed him, threw him over my knee, pulled his underwear down and started whacking him right in front of his friends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment