276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Stern Nurse: F/m bare bottom spanking, discipline. & medical story. The beautiful, but stern nurse shows exactly what happens when an errant young ... parts of his mandatory physical exam.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inevitably I wriggled under the chastisement, which caused Aunt Pam’s hand to occasionally touch even more intimate parts of my body. Nursing is a tough, yet rewarding, job that carries a lot of responsibility and requires a good deal of emotional investment in the business of caring for the sick. I’m not going to cane your hands – there’s far too much risk of injury, especially as you play the piano.

Looking back, of course, all that encounter did for me was kindle a desire for even more spankings – and they were duly forthcoming, not often but memorably, from Aunt Pam and Doreen until I turned 18.I got three hard whacks as promised, one on my left buttock, one on my right and one right across my bottom cleavage. The secretary could, of course, refuse the boss’s disciplinary advances, but that would mean losing her job. Assuming you played the normal build, I would give the [Compressed] version a try since it is using an older version of Ren'Py that performs better on general-purpose Android devices. Co-topping - Miss Kelley will team up with one member of the couple, and together they will spank and punish the other. If it still performs poorly, feel free to let me know and I'll see if I can optimize the compressed version more.

This very naughty little boy needs his bottom spanked hard and he’s refusing to obey me – can you help me with him, please? Make sure you make a note of this password, as you will needit should you wish to make alterations, or delete your ad at a later date. This is an extremely erotic CP film which includes handspanking, cropping and caning as well as hardcore girl/girl sex.

I asked her if it was true that she’d caned her Rory across his bare bottom, but she just told me that it was none of my business – what was my business right now was my own behaviour. I would take their pants down to examine their bottoms afterwards and they would be red raw from their spanking.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment