276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Four to Score

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Distribution of total Glasgow Coma Scale scores and scores for eye response, motor response, and verbal response. Grandma Mazur and Lula are two of my favourite fictional sidekicks but here we have the addition of transvestite Sally Sweet who I really hope is going to become a cast regular (it's been so long since I read these books last that I really can't remember if he crops up again later but I'm keeping my fingers crossed). Go head-to-head in naval combat with Battle in the Deep, or challenge a friend to disc-dropping fun with a game of Four to Score! As always Janet Evanovich doesn't fail to delight with this, her fourth novel describing the hilarious exploits of her heroine, Stephanie Plum. These shortcomings have prompted several earlier attempts to improve on the GCS: the Reaction Level Scale (RLS85), 10 the Comprehensive Level of Consciousness Scale (CLOCS), 11 the Clinical Neurologic Assessment Tool (CNA), 12 the Coma Recovery Scale (CRS), 13 the Glasgow-Liège Scale (GLS), 14 the Innsbruck Coma Scale (ICS), 15 and the 60-Second Test (SST).

It's a series that I continuously go back to when I need something that is going to put a smile on my face. That kind of coincidence might work once or twice but to repeat it over and over again verges on silliness. Four musketeers out on the prowl - Stephanie, Sally Sweet, Lula, the 200 pound black reformed prostitute with a heart of gold and a mouth of pure dirt plus Grandma Mazur - definitely make for some laugh out loud moments.Her wacky Irish family is constantly playing matchmaker for her with men who leave much to be desired. Except Maxine's boyfriend has now begun receiving mysterious, coded notes from the runaway that hint at buried treasure. The main trouble is that I've probably said it all before, I adore these characters, they're all over the top and completely stereotypical but absolutely brilliant in spite of that (or possibly because of it). Calculations must be re-checked and should not be used alone to guide patient care, nor should they substitute for clinical judgment. The FOUR score is particularly useful for patients with acute metabolic derangements, sepsis, or shock or with other nonstructural brain injuries because it detects early changes in consciousness (eg, inability to follow specific commands, inability to track examiner's finger movements, and Cheyne-Stokes respiration).

Since I don't want to give anything away, I can only say that Stephanie proclaimed a whole new appreciation for lizards! I have a few more in the series that I want to read now that my intrigue of this series has been renewed. A few mornings later, Stephanie goes out to her car to continue interviewing Maxine's friends and neighbors only to find that someone has doused her car with gasoline.I recommend this book to anyone in need of a good laugh…anyone who has a certain someone they want or desperately want to punch! In addition, these scales may predict outcome, although mortality rates in the ICU are confounded by withdrawal of life support. Within the same hour, each evaluator in the pair recorded a FOUR score and a GCS score for the patient. A bit later Stephanie goes snooping through Leo and Betty's basement, and finds a corpse wrapped in a garbage bag. BookBrowse seeks out and recommends the best in contemporary fiction and nonfiction—books that not only engage and entertain but also deepen our understanding of ourselves and the world around us.

Other investigators have found additional shortcomings of the GCS and have suggested that adding measures of brainstem reflexes to the GCS could provide better prognostic information. If you're looking for a book to listen to at 3am when trying to find the sandman, this series is a good choice.

This case involves a woman named Maxine Nowicki who failed to appear in court after being arrested for stealing her boyfriend's car. I swear they're like an amazing Netflix show, just that instead of episode after episode, I'm binging book sequels.

Now in a race against time, the pair soon finds out that more isn’t always better, as they battle Wulf and the first of the deadly sins. The mortality rate for patients with the lowest FOUR score of 0 (89%) was higher than that for patients with the lowest GCS score of 3 (71%). Plum's fans won't be disappointed in this fourth outing in the series, and they're likely to be even more interested in the snappy patter and sexy shenanigans than in the mystery that holds it all together. For patients who had undergone intubation, the lowest GCS verbal score was used both for scoring and for data analyses. They were oriented to the study's aims and design during a 30-minute teaching session that included videotape clips demonstrating the determination of the FOUR score with actual patients.He has the unfortunate luck to look and act like a horny little troll that's willing to take "favors" in liew of money sometimes for his "special fruit".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment