276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Land of B. – Toy Keyboard – Play Piano – Songs, Sounds & Lights – Musical Instrument for Toddlers, Kids – Hippo Pop – 12 Months +

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Made at MSU The technology behind the Glo Pals was originally created for a classroom project at Mississippi State University. MSU's E-Center helped us take it from student project to student startup. These are cute as shit. I’m not exactly all about the ‘uwu’ type of vibes in terms of keyboard or keycap design, and especially not so with respect to my switches. While I do think that there have been particularly cute looking switches in the past, this pale lavender with milky-clear stem appearance works incredibly well together and does press a certain cute button that I’ve not seen hit in some time. As well, definitely worth noting here is that for once the roughness and textural grain to Gateron KS3 style top housings actually helps the custom chosen color rather than slightly marring the overall finish. Whereas Gateron switches with dark housing colors such as Linjärs have a bit of a visual grain to them as a result of the surface finish, the grain here actually helps to give this ultralight lavender color almost a matte feel which I am particularly enamored by. Past the smoothness of these switches, they’re otherwise fairly solid linear switches in terms of push feel and really highlight the appeal of Gateron KS3 style, all-opaque switch housings. All of the switches I tested carried a solid, structurally sound feeling bottom out with a lighter, but not insanely different topping out feeling than compared to the bottom out. That being said, there is some slight inconsistency in how exactly thin feeling the topping out experience is, but on a board, with caps, it becomes significantly more difficult to recognize versus just testing them in hand. Sound While the Giants and Hippos have the same consistency in the scratch feeling across the stroke, the Giants are significantly more scratchy in both sound and push feel. TTC Gold Pink

Pals with a purpose. Our inspiration came from a child with autism who was not the biggest fan of the bath. He used the Glo Pals to help him through the sensory overload of bathtime and influenced our mission - to create a product that engages children's senses and brightens bathtime. The on-screen keyboard is highly adjustable whether to maximise the attractiveness or utility. You may easily change the colours on the easy-to-use options sections. Beyond that, you can adjust the whole appearance to the different themes that are regularly updated by the company. Dance Mat is great fun! It shows us how to type using the correct fingers. We have been using it each week. Here are some pics.” Pals with a purpose. Our inspiration came from a child with autism who was not the biggest fan of the bath. He used the Glo Pals to help him through the sensory overload of bathtime and influenced our mission - to create a product that engages children's senses and brightens bathtime.

Our Keyboard is compatible with almost all android phones. (Including but not limited to Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ,Note 10, Note 9,Note 8, Note 6, Note 5, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy S20, S9, S9 +,S8 and S8 Edge; Huawei P40, P10 Plus, Huawei Mate 40,Huawei Mate 30, Huawei P9, Huawei Honor 8; HTC 10, HTC One A9; OPPO Find 9; OPPO F3 Plus; Xiaomi Mix, Xiaomi 6; Nokia 8; VIVO V5 Plus;Sony Xperia Z5, Sony Xperia Z4; Moto, etc.)

The size of the buttons can be adjusted to fit your preference and so can the slider. Free Virtual Keyboard does have some problems, especially as its language options are limited and complicated to use. Lastly, software crashes on occasion. Alternatives Dance Mat Typing will help your kids learn to type – or if they can type already, it’ll help them get better and better!Even hand lubed with some level of skill that I’d like to think I have acquired this far along in the hobby, I do struggle getting the Hippos to the same level of smoothness as the Lavenders. I can get close, and even sufficiently lubed for my own personal usage in a board, but its difficult to get them to nearly identical smoothness. Contextual prediction: the most powerful error correction. Auto-correct mistyping, spelling errors and capitalization automatically.

Much like with the Lavenders, the Alpaca V2s are significantly smoother and more muted in terms of overall sound when compared to the Hippos. This little bundle of assistance comes completely free-of-charge and with no ads, making it an excellent tool to have on your belt. A handy application The wobble on the Gateron Hippos is also another fairly noteworthy point of interest in regards to their performance. While I am uncertain as to whether this is the result of new top housing molds or the more likely potential in new stem molds for the UHMWPE stems, these have significantly better stem wobble in both the N/S and E/W directions as compared to their older, KS3 counterparts. In fact, I’d imagine this stem wobble within the range of most likely unnoticeable with anything below SA or MT3 height of caps to the majority of users unless they are particularly sensitive to stem wobble. As well, there is no top housing wobble even after opening and closing one of them a handful of times for testing, photographs, etc. Measurements As well, much like with the Gateron Cap Yellows, there is a noticeably greater amount of stem wobble in the Novelkeys Creams than in the Gateron Hippos On-Screen Keyboard by Microsoft is the virtual keyboard that comes preinstalled on all Windows computers. This app does not offer the same flexibility that FVK does; you cannot customise it and it cannot become transparent.As well, the stem wobble on the Alpaca V2s is not matched by the Gateron Hippos, as if they really stood much of a chance to be honest. Scores and Statistic How to care for your glo pals:Remove Glo Pals Light-Up Cubes from liquid. Blow through small slots in the side of each Cube. Store in a dry location for longer battery life. Both Hippo and Seal keycaps are made from PBT plastic but they feel different from one another. The Seal PBT feels more textured and ‘rough’ while the Hippo PBT is smoother in comparison. As for legends, the printing on the Hippo PBT keycaps seems to be indented slightly below than a true top-left like the Seal PBT. Other than that, the legends on Hippo PBT are crisp and consistent across the board. Hiya, friend. It’s your Pal Pippa! I am the smallest of the Pals and I wear glasses to help me to read my favorite books and learn new things!” Choose your photo or wallpaper, make an exclusive keyboard with customizable keyboard colors, wallpaper, sounds, effects, fonts and layout to your liking!

Despite being manufactured by Polycaps, the Whale PBT and the Seal PBT feel and look different. The new Hippo PBT is also different from both. It might be good if Kinetic Labs started to standardise the moulds they are using for their future keycaps sets. And if they do, I think it will be great if they use the moulds that they are using for the Hippo PBT. One of the main differences between the Hippo PBT and the Whale and Seal PBT is that the Hippo PBT is that the legends are from a dye-sublimation process instead of doubleshot. Even though dye-sublimation is not as expensive of a process than doubleshot, the legends on the Hippo PBT still look very sharp. Hippo PBT vs Whale PBT vs Seal PBT Also, they share fairly similar stem wobble with the TTC Gold Pinks maybe having a hair more stem wobble in the N/S direction. Bonjour, pal! My name is Lumi — it’s short for Lumière, the French word for “light.” I love to dance and Arts + Crafts are my favorite.”Taking a look at the images below, we’ll find that the alphas on the Seal is the largest, followed by the Hippo, then the smallest being the Whale. When we take a look at the modifiers, all three keycap sets are different as well. The Hippo uses an Icon style, Seal uses Icon+Text style, and the Whale uses a Text style. My personal favourite is the Icon modifiers, so Hippo is my winner. Texture and legends – Hippo PBT vs Seal PBT While the scratch sound and feeling between these and the Hippos are quite similar, it is much greater in magnitude on both fronts for the Gateron Cap Yellow switches. In each stage, there are also some support characters. They will give you some tips when you cannot type on the right key, and they will pay you compliments when you finish a task. Different scenes are designed for each stage in this flash game of learning typing, you will learn how to type while appreciating the beautiful views. It will make you feel like you are traveling if you open your mind to imagine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment