276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Getaway

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on February 23, 2018 . Retrieved January 21, 2017. {{ cite web}}: CS1 maint: archived copy as title ( link) Red Hot Chili Peppers Setlist at Telenor Arena, Fornebu". setlist.fm. Archived from the original on September 24, 2016 . Retrieved October 1, 2016.

The Getaway (Red Hot Chili Peppers album) - Wikipedia

Kiedis told The Sun about The Getaway's lyric content: "It's about the end of a relationship and heartbreak. I was a mess for the last year of my life. To be so in love with somebody and then have it not work out even though you would have done anything to figure it out. I was definitely shaken and saddened. But I got through it and felt even more turned on by life and playing music and so I had something to write about." Hudson, Alex (June 21, 2016). "Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Getaway". Exclaim!. Archived from the original on June 22, 2016 . Retrieved June 23, 2016.Ultratop.be – Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Getaway" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved June 24, 2016.

The Getaway World Tour - Wikipedia The Getaway World Tour - Wikipedia

Album Chart" (in Korean). Gaon Music Chart. Archived from the original on May 1, 2021 . Retrieved February 16, 2021. Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40". Official Charts Company. Archived from the original on March 16, 2018 . Retrieved June 25, 2016. The two European CD releases Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Getaway and [Invalid Release] look the same to me (barring a few additional notes in one). Austriancharts.at – Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Getaway" (in German). Hung Medien. Retrieved June 29, 2016.On June 9, 2016 it was announced that fans in New York City and Los Angeles could enter to win an invitation to an exclusive private listening party of The Getaway on June 13, 2016. [18] Fans in other countries such as Brazil and Argentina (June 14), [19] Italy and Thailand (June 15) [20] and Mexico (June 16) [21] also had a chance to attend at private listening parties. Ultratop.be – Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Getaway" (in French). Hung Medien. Retrieved June 24, 2016. Red Hot Chili Peppers: The Getaway album review – more tired than fired". The Irish Times. Archived from the original on June 17, 2016 . Retrieved June 16, 2016. Red Hot Chili Peppers' 'The Getaway': EW Review - EW.com". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on October 11, 2016 . Retrieved June 23, 2016.

Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Getaway Lyrics | Genius Lyrics Red Hot Chili Peppers – The Getaway Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

KROQ Weenie Roast performance was cancelled when Anthony Kiedis was rushed to hospital prior to show due to stomach pains Camp, Zoe (June 20, 2016). "Red Hot Chili Peppers: The Getaway Album Review". Pitchfork. Archived from the original on April 20, 2021 . Retrieved May 21, 2021. a b RHCPsk (May 17, 2016). "Chad Smith interview - The Getaway (17.5.2016) Absolite Radio" . Retrieved June 27, 2017– via YouTube.

Use italics (lyric) and bold (lyric) to distinguish between different vocalists in the same song part

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment