276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Jock Spanks the Professor (M/M/Gay)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But this very first spanking, outside home, had made me confident when undressing, commando or not, in front of foreigners. Although not a keen connoisseur of martinets, it seemed bigger to me than my neighbour’s one I tried a three years before.. I was an altar server too - never had the balls to try wearing nothing under vestments. Then again the sacristan was normally in the room with the servers so it wouldf have been difficult. You mentioned that the priest saved you from an ass whipping. How dd your father whip you and would he absence of underwear make any difference?

In this way, Mom had thought to such lederhosen shorts she used to see on German boys, for her own boys, ; sturdy shorts fearing nothing, and easy to care. Today I want to tell you about the torture that I got when my bullies where in the mood to humiliate me really bad. Thanks for everyone’s input, I will mention this to Sting to see if they can consider acting on the suggestions regarding pants, without making the videos overly formulaic or repetitive. Thanks for the question, Rasputin. My ‘Naughty Boys’ are a group of eleven young lads aged 18-23 who come to see me on a regular basis for some very strict discipline. In terms of looks and athletic build they vary – one of them is a rugby league player who loves to be laid over my knee and slippered in his rugby strip, which includes VERY short shorts! His girlfriend likes to watch and sometimes join in these sessions and the kids tell me that they always have the most amazing sex after a session with me! What all the boys have in common is slender, boyish physiques, slim hips and very pert spankable bottoms – plus a great enjoyment of being spanked! The priest who had seen this angryly asked him to get up, to come to the front desk, and to take off his shorts and underwear if any. He had underwear. The boy was red with shame. He had to take off his briefs in front of everyone else here in this classroom.An HD version of this video is also available through Sting Raw at Clips4Sale for customers who wish to use an alternative processor. Well, I'm going to take care of you seriously and make you definitely want to stop to laugh at Christ ! ».

There was no special kit (this was not many years after WW2 when clothing was rationed) and we generally did PE in whatever we had on at the time. This was generally cotton (summer) or woollen (winter) vest (singlet for non-UK English speakers) and fly-front underpants, topped with grey flannel shorts and grey shirt, with a woollen jumper in cold weather. I remember one Summer afternooon, just before I left primary school, the PE master made us (boys at least, I can't remember if we did PE mixed or not) strip to the waist for PE in the sun in the playground. I remember confiding in this episode with my younger sister, but for some reason I was reluctant to tell my parents, probably because the prospect of kids going about without vests on was rather revolutionary in most households at that time. Returning from work Marco discovers that the said bottle is missing and after confronting Johnny it doesn’t take long to work out where it had gone. My recollection now is that this had been much more painful, than the first time I got the martinet with my friend’s mother. It had to have been an incredible sight- a little nerd sat there completely naked with a toilet brush in his mouth. The sport teacher take the toilet brush finally out of my mouth. At a time, not the very first day, the Priest in charge of my class spotted on a notebook a drawing completed in a particularly irreverent way. Initially it was a man standing, his head bowed respectfully in front of a Calvary. We were supposed to colour the drawing, and put an sentence under the drawing, to comment it. Instead, the happy owner of the notebook had nicely drawn a stream of urine towards the Calvary.

Needless to say, with a husband who had also always been a freeballer, my Mom soon had us bro, and I, start wearing our lederhosen commando part time. I have had experience of being spanked while freeballing. In my family it was expected that underwear was worn so if my brother or I decided to go without it was done secretly. Thanks for your response Bruce and hopefully we will see our suggestions on underwear included in some future videos, and as you rightly say without becoming too repetitive and formulaic. I've heard that there are still some schools which require boys bing shirtless for P.E. and some don't allow underwear under gym shorts. By the month of May of this year, I had this week of première communion retreat.A full week in a seminary. It had been firstly introduced to me as some sort of a vacation, but in fact it came out it was not.

I absolutely understand about the retro scenes, Bruce, and it would be unrealistic to have the lads wearing coloured underpants for any scenario that was set before the late 1960s, when coloured briefs (nylon at the time – KINKEEE!!!) became fashionable. Nor would I argue for a moment that a boy can’t look spankable in a pair of white briefs, because that patently is not the case. I’m only thinking that in modern-day scenarios, white underpants are less realistic, because in my experience teenage lads just don’t wear them. Indeed, in some of the big emporiums where I live, it isn’t possible to buy them. My own Naughty Boys never wear white pants, and that isn’t just because I don’t permit them to – none of them has any. I don’t know if that’s in any way down to my educating them – I’d love to think it was! At twelve, though a good pupil, I was rather turbulent and undisciplined during what I considered as non-important and non-interesting courses at school. My parents knew this. They were often asking me to behave also during these courses. I hold this story from my Mom...This was from a time I was not yet born. It certainly was an example in inducing her in having later her kids having lederhosen shorts and wearing them commando. Scott is such a great model – goods looks, athletic build with one of the best bottoms you could ever ask for. If there are still caricature drawing fans, they can get up, and get ready in line, they'll be welcome!"A) I have to think that he wanted that dark strap to be clearly visible through his see-through uniform. The inevitable spanking, laid over James’ knee, follows for the young scallywag! This is a part of any Sting spanking I always look forward to, and it is an important one for the boy being punished, because being laid across the knee for it sends him a clear message that says, ‘Over eighteen or not, you’re still young enough for this, my lad!’ It’s a lesson a few older lads of my acquaintance could do with learning! I know it's a odd topic. For those of you who freeballed it when you were kids. Did you ever get spanked as a punishment when you happened to be freeballing it underneath. What was the reaction as your pants cam down to you not having underwear on.

His bending over position was real school boy style legs and knees straight with his bottom well pushed out and those special cut shorts making it a delight to behold. Likewise the same when he was slippered over those nice tight fitting pants and then of couse bare. At nine, I had my very first experience of spanking with the martinet, French flail with 12 leather straps. on my bare butt by my friend’s neighbor mom. I wrote this here and elsewhere, so I will skip it. The production was excellent with great shots of Tom and his really punishable bottom taking first a really hard whipping and then an intense hand spanking. I will draw the requests for skimpy low-rise briefs to Sting’s attention, I am sure there are some of them in the costume department (I think I recall Robin and Alessandro parading in some in the CFNM video “Work It Michael!”) I have to admit, I too have somewhat of a yearning to see some Sting actors in a pair of skimpy Speedos! It indeed happened soon I had the oportunity to test the priests’ martinet before the end of the week.I have read various accounts of other guys being spanked while freeballing. There was one guy who went to a public school in Scotland where the kilt was part of the uniform. Some of the senior boys didn't wear underwear. In one class he was called to the front of the class for misbehaviour. He had to bend over, the teacher lifted his kilt and applied the tawse to his bare bottom in front of the entire class. Spanking kids was common when I myself was a kid and freeballing was not scarce…so this had to match and make sparks at one time or another. My second and last experience with the martinet one bare ass was with a Priest during my first communion week retreat. With regard to colours, we try to include a range of colours and styles to suit as many tastes as possible. However, a number of Sting videos are retro stories, set in the early or middle part of the 20th Century, at which time, male underwear was universally white. Therefore, for the sake of authenticity, and to please those fans with a taste for “tighty whites”– white “boner killers” will still make the occasional appearance!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment