276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trolli Glotzer 75G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Currently no allergy information for this product available. Once this is provided by the supplier, it will be visible in the shop.

Trolli Glotzer: The Eyes Don’t Have It | Candy Gurus Trolli Glotzer: The Eyes Don’t Have It | Candy Gurus

Ingredients: glucose syrup; sugar; dextrose; gelatine; acid: citric acid; flavourings; gelling agent: pectin; colour: vegetable carbon, carmine, curcumin, brilliant blue FCF; glazing agent: beeswax, white and yellow. Ingredients: glucose syrup; Sugar; dextrose; Gelatin; acidifier: citric acid; Flavors; gelling agent: pectin; Dye: real carmine, curcumin, brilliant blue FCF, vegetable charcoal; Glazing agent: beeswax, white and yellow. Glucose syrup; Sugar; dextrose; Gelatin; Acidifier: citric acid; flavors; Gelling agent: pectin; Dye: Genuine Carmine, Curcumin, Brilliant Blue FCF, Biochar; Coating agent: beeswax, white and yellow, carnauba wax I think the flavor is marshmallow vanilla with strawberry sour center. Not sure. And I’m not sure I care. These are just plain weird and unappetizing. I get that these aren’t for the adult in me, but even if I was a kid… I don’t think the bouncy soft eyeball with its blood center would be fun to eat.Their unique look and incomparable taste with an unexpectedly sour soft filling are sure to thrill gummy candy fans Over onze productinformatie: Wij doen we er alles aan om te zorgen dat de productinformatie van de producten die we verkopen zo accuraat mogelijk is. Echter, omdat producten regelmatig worden verbeterd, kan productinformatie zoals ingrediënten, voedingswaarden, dieet of allergie-informatie geregeld wijzigen. We raden je daarom aan om altijd eerst de verpakking te lezen alvorens het product te nuttigen. Why did this particular candy get made? Is it worth the trouble? Will enough people eat these things to make it worth making?

Trolli - Glotzer (Pop Eye) - 75g Trolli - Glotzer (Pop Eye) - 75g

These Glotzer eyes are pretty big too. Guess that’s why they only give you four. And their size is just a bit too big to put the whole thing in your mouth. So you have to bite it, and when you do, there’s a really sour liquid in the middle. These get one strong star for the sour juice – it is truly sour. Yet the viscous-jello-water-like substance isn’t appetizing.

Popular Products

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment