276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chad Valley Indoor Pop Up Ball Pit.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). Get money off with January 2024 free Argos voucher codes, see if there's a discount code for the Chad Valley Indoor Ball Bit Activity Toy product. From sensory options to multipacks, we provide a variety of choices to keep the little ones entertained for hours on end. In funky pink and lilac, it’s quick and easy to assemble and provides an excellent environment for hours of fun. We use it as a ball pit and a play pen (until she could climb out of it) i love how easy it is to collapse it instead of soending ages blowing a pool up or deflating a pool!

Key 'My son adores his ball pit , so did all the other kids visiting of any age , a must for all baby's :) , Get one and 300 balls , bury your baby mine loves it. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I would say the sides weren’t very strong so you would have to put soft pillows round the outside just incase. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

It's lightweight and to be honest I can't find any downside to this product as it's so cheap as well.

It’s ok for a young baby to sit in about 6 months but don’t think I will get much use out of it as my daughters big for her age and so she kicks all the ball out of it.For colored balls along with other exciting treats, just consider our array of task toys to stimulate younger minds. Safety and Durability: Designed with baby safety in mind, including non-toxic materials and secure construction Durable and easy to clean, ensuring long-lasting use. If you're trying to find Chad Valley Deluxe Farm Ball Pit instructions / assembly guide you may want to check out our Chad Valley Instructions section. Our range of ball pits and garden games is all about providing kids with the tools for imaginative and active play, whether that’s a birthday party or a simple day in the park. Shellster 'My 11 month old loves this, it's lasting well too even though she's starting to crawl out of it and back in!

C3PO 'Really poor quality, the little plastic rods used to keep the structure of the ball pit up keep sliding, so the inside of the ball pit just keeps collapsing because there is nothing to slide the rods into place. Heidimarie 'I’ve bought this as a present so not yet used, smaller than I expected but I imagine it will be fine. We have a 20 years’ experienced designer who can design and manufacture the ball pit to your requirements. Shell 'The ball popping train could have been a little smaller so my boys had more room to play whilst that is In The pool too. Paul 'It's a cheap and cheerful ball pit, but don't expect it to last very long once a child gets near it.

If any criticism the front edge of the ball pool could be a little bit higher to keep the balls in a little better, but it’s a minor complaint! We have everything from traditional swingball that can be set up on any surface to multi-game sets for varied play. Iggy 'The photos are misleading, since they show the pit with balls in it but it comes with NO BALLS. Note : All our soft play shapes are made to exacting standards, from wipe clean durable flame retardant PVC and high grade CFC free flame retardant-foam.

My only negative is how easily it can be flipped and make my living room resemble a giant ball pool rather than staying in the pit they belong in. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

It is a toy you don't want out all the time as you can see from the picture (bit of an old one) haha! Whether little ones are diving into a ball pit full of play balls or using them to play catch or tennis, this versatile set is great for active play.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment